N-Dubz Live In Concert , Villa Marina, Royal Hall.

N-DUBZ LIVE at the Villa Marina, Royal Hall, 18th August 2011. Tickets £36 now on sale. www.villagaiety.com

You know there utter shite right?

I wonder if I text somewhere that Dappy might reply lol

Each to their own, personally I think it is excellent that we are finally getting some music over. Although I have to say Triskel have done a fantastic job for TT and afaik the bands are all local. Good on Manx Telecom for their support too.

I half-heard a radio advert for some band playing in the Centenary Centre in Peel. I didn't catch their name or the support artist but the snippet they played of the support artist was badly out of tune. Need to remedy that - whoever is promoting that one!

Not my kind of thing, but plenty of people would love to see then I'm sure. Agreed that it's good we are starting to get some 'current' entertainment, I hope it goes down well enough to encourage more acts over.

Wasn't it Dappy or Flappy, or whatever his name is, who started a nasty, threatening hate campaign against a woman who text a negative comment about the group while they were on a Radio 1 broadcast?

N-Dubz being part of that celeberities against bullying campaign (or were not sure if thats the case).

Wasn't it Dappy or Flappy, or whatever his name is, who started a nasty, threatening hate campaign against a woman who text a negative comment about the group while they were on a Radio 1 broadcast?

N-Dubz being part of that celeberities against bullying campaign (or were not sure if thats the case).

That's the one - he took the woman's number from the Radio1 text system or something. He looks like a right muppet in those hats he wears, but maybe I'm just not "down wiv da kids"

That's the one - he took the woman's number from the Radio1 text system or something. He looks like a right muppet in those hats he wears, but maybe I'm just not "down wiv da kids"

No you're right. He's just a right muppet.