Mark Higgins Tt Lap

How can you have a tank slapper in a car?

...it's like a woman complaining something is a real ballache

It must be your time of the month, RC!

(assuming you're a bloke)

Tank slapper (bike) = fishtailing (car)

A fairly rough mapping as I'm sure the physics are completely different, but the perception is probably similar, i.e a loss of control associated with rapid alternate lateral movement

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is that all? He should have used Guy Martin's Aston.

Maybe only posting at 80%,

The protective barriers trackside are designed to cope with bike crashes. While I don't doubt some of the marshals are general purpose petrol-heads who do both 2 & 4 wheeled events, the majority

Posted Images

I was at the bottom of Bray Hill watching him come past last night. Missed him sliding due to location, but he was just starting to do something odd as he passed me!

His moment at bray hill doesn't look that bad until you remember that he was actually doing 150mph!

I've had a similar moment at 70mph, back end stepped/snaked and that was a fight and a half to correct, Can't imagine doing that at 150mph would need very good reactions and skill!

does anyone know if the footage of the full lap will be released please?

I believe Duke Marketing hold the rights to the footage (thats why there was no mention on the ITV4 program). They probably want to milk it, so expect it out on DVD before it's released anywhere else.

I could be completely wrong though!

does anyone know if the footage of the full lap will be released please?

I believe Duke Marketing hold the rights to the footage (thats why there was no mention on the ITV4 program). They probably want to milk it, so expect it out on DVD before it's released anywhere else.

I could be completely wrong though!

doesn't the clip we have seen have 'roadandtrack.com' and '©Hachette Philipacchi Media. U.S. Inc.' on it ?