Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
The Voice of Reason

Artisan

Went there for lunch the other day. Seemed very popular. Had the deep fried cauliflower with a portion of chips. Staff very friendly and attentive. Nice to have table service for a (relatively) modest price. Recommended

(No I don't work there and have no connection with the place)

Being owned by Heron and Brearley it won't be long before they're offering 2 for the price of 1 on Stella, and free alcopops for ladies on a Wed night.

My visit to Artisan was a lovely experience from start to finish

We hadnt booked just walked in and was greeted almost right away by a lovely friendly waitress, food and service was to a very high standard, decent size portions without being too big and of course all very tasty and fresh.

I cant recommend this place enough right now it just seems to be perfect, i wish them all the luck in the world with this and hope that standards stay up where they are :)

Haven't tried this place yet, but a few people have said how nice it is. Good news, as Douglas needs a few more places which are decent for lunch. What are the prices like?

Thanks to the various recommendations, I'm taking some clients there this evening....better be good!

Where is it?

it's c'est la vie renamed.....i went last night. a word of warning though about the lamb koftas.....extremely yum but by christ they are giving me gip this morning, every time i fart or have a pee they are all i can smell and i just want more ;-)

Cheers... actually my wife went there with the girls last night but just called it C'est la Vie!! From her drunken ramblings when she came home at 12.30am she seemed to have really enjoyed it. She even brought me home some Black Pudding cheese she was raving about. (No I haven't tried it yet)