Delay In Parcels Arriving From 'across'

Anyone else experiencing delays in parcel deliveries from the UK? I know it's not the Post here, as they have been very helpful.

for

Currently awaiti/8ng a 'signed for' small parcel that was posted 3/9! Tracking says it's being processed.

Any ideas?

Anyone else experiencing delays in parcel deliveries from the UK? I know it's not the Post here, as they have been very helpful.

for

Currently awaiti/8ng a 'signed for' small parcel that was posted 3/9! Tracking says it's being processed.

Any ideas?

Has it been posted in a time machine? Surely 3/9 is next month....

for

Any ideas?

Has it been posted in a time machine? Surely 3/9 is next month....

Sorry! 3/8! Just looking forward to the kids going back to school :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered 4 items on a babyplan from mothercare six months ago and arranged the delivery day for Monday 12th September. 2 items came yesterday and no one can seem to find the others. Very angry!!! Baby due anytime and my hormonal partner is now stressed to the max....Cheers Mothercare, Manx Independant Carriers and Yodel, I hope something REALLY BAD befalls the lot of you.

Righto, if item was sent by Royal Mail and for some reason the item is undeliverable, wrong address or even no address, and the sender hasn't got the brains to put his return address on the item it is sent to a central depot in Dublin from where you might be able to retrieve said item. Sure the PO will have contact details.

Ps... The PO is making a small fortune out of this since eBay etc, as any items not retrieved they sell on...

Righto, if item was sent by Royal Mail and for some reason the item is undeliverable, wrong address or even no address, and the sender hasn't got the brains to put his return address on the item it is sent to a central depot in Dublin from where you might be able to retrieve said item. Sure the PO will have contact details.

Ps... The PO is making a small fortune out of this since eBay etc, as any items not retrieved they sell on...

In Dublin? Why?

and how do we contact Dublin and then prove which items we have lost? I have this feeling that anything 'photo-y' is searched for illegal images. If it is, why can't they then send items on after searching?

I bet Dandara are behind all this. ;)

Ordered 4 items on a babyplan from mothercare six months ago and arranged the delivery day for Monday 12th September. 2 items came yesterday and no one can seem to find the others. Very angry!!! Baby due anytime and my hormonal partner is now stressed to the max....Cheers Mothercare, Manx Independant Carriers and Yodel, I hope something REALLY BAD befalls the lot of you.

Hope Mrs Kipper and Baby Kipper are holding on in there ok!