Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
TheDruid-3X3

3X3's Grand Slam Breakfast

Recommended Posts

On 9/16/2018 at 5:00 PM, TheDruid-3X3 said:

 

And here they are with 3 Eggs on them arranged with 3 Bacon Strips between each of the Potatoe Patties:

512774090_BakedPotatoePattyManxBreakfast.jpg.00fbd30447dd9d476e1d5df629450d9d.jpg
 

Tasting Delicious!

 

3X3

Take me to your leader

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am just trying to put something over that a Hotel or Restaurant in Doolish that may be go over well with the Tourists.

A Triad Manx Breakfast with 3 Eggs, 3 Potatoes and 3 Sausages arranged in the Three Legged Symbol of the Isle of Man.

 

3X3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2018 at 8:40 AM, Cliff Hazard said:

Take me to your leader

 

That would be Justin Trudeau although I did not Vote for him.

 

3X3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

I am just trying to put something over that a Hotel or Restaurant in Doolish that may be go over well with the Tourists.

A Triad Manx Breakfast with 3 Eggs, 3 Potatoes and 3 Sausages arranged in the Three Legged Symbol of the Isle of Man.

 

3X3

Not being funny but if anyone served that plate of disgusting crap to a guest or customer, they would be closed down. 

You cant seriously eat that stuff, can you ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dilligaf said:

 

You cant seriously eat that stuff, can you ?

Yup.  I find it Very Delicious as well as Quite Appealing in a Manxie sort of way.

Too Bad all You Guys can do is Slag It Off.

 

3X3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

Yup.  I find it Very Delicious as well as Quite Appealing in a Manxie sort of way.

Too Bad all You Guys can do is Slag It Off.

 

3X3

Says more about you, than anyone else, that you make it, eat it and like it.

Lets get this straight, neither it, nor you, are Manx, in a Manxie, or any other type, of way.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Ignore these fools druid. Home is where the heart is. You are most welcome as far as i'm concerned. Who did you vote for by the way?

Scroll back, all the way to the first post in 2011, and look at the pictures posted of the squalid unhygienic cooking facilities it’s been prepared on.

You need a strong stomach.

3x3 must have a strong constitution to have survived.

Edited by John Wright
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Ignore these fools druid. Home is where the heart is. You are most welcome as far as i'm concerned. Who did you vote for by the way?

Merlin :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...