Angler Ignores Fishing Ban

£63 the price of an other waters licence from DEFRA this year for the privilege of fishing !rolleyes.gif

Not cheap in current climate!

But thinking about it......

If you have a private pond in your garden, you need this license to be able to fish it.

But who can check your license if you were fishing in your private garden pond?

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My friend you could win the national lottery and bid £1 million for the fishing rights to the Nunnery but the MGFC would still get the nod with their £250.   All these years of Chimney sweeps and th

Great VIdeo tamelf! I wish I'd had Ernie as my lawyer that would have been something to see?   From what I,ve read though his circ

As it's that time of year again i just thought I'd share a pic of a fish caught on the lower reaches of the Nunnery not so long ago.   Can only estimate the weight as the fish was returned to the

Posted Images

Thanks John ! the reason I'm asking is,that in the Inland fisheries act 1976 the ability to act as a" private "river watcher has to be by written authority(As I understand it!) by the High Bayliff or somebody of similar standing, possibly to stop every tom dick and Harry from taking the law into their own hands?

Yet in my case Defra are saying that they can grant power of caution (As a Bayliff) as they see fit to any Civil service member or employee yet the volunteer Bayliff( and MGFC member) who cautioned me on both occasions relating to charges laid against me, is as far as I can see neither a civil servant or an employee of Defra but works in the local private sector ?

It's a bit confusing .

Edited by jacobaman
  • 3 weeks later...

Homarus

i have done all I can on a public forum without the full facts, and no that is not what i am saying

Please ring, or e-mail me, I am in the book and I will set a free meeting for half an hour of legal advice if you want,

John please excuse my ignorance in not contacting you earlier as I really appreciate your offer of help.

Reason being I was already waiting on confirmation of legal help which has now been finalised .

As I,ve have now been formally "Bollocked" by my brief so to speak I will not be saying to much for the few weeks until the case is over.

Damn.damn. damn !smile.png H

well homarus, are the rumours true that the english press/media have taking an interest in to this on going saga ???

So, elections in Greece tomorrow which may bring down the euro and plunge the EU into ten years of poverty

Civil war and genocide in Syria

Prince Philp's bladder recovers

The Olympics.........etc. etc.........................

Sure, the UK press are interested in this saga

well homarus, are the rumours true that the english press/media have taking an interest in to this on going saga ???

Someone must have emailed each and every one of them whistling.gif

So, elections in Greece tomorrow which may bring down the euro and plunge the EU into ten years of poverty

well did they are did they not take a interest it to the langness debate or was that because jeremy was involved ...i no this is no front page topic like stated above but still they might take interest to a bent goverment making up rules as they go a long as i think it will be a good read..as is this topic of 15 pages long and still growing ...like i stated i was only asking if this was true and i think i have your answer on it. it would be great to here what homarus has to say !!!

well did they are did they not take a interest it to the langness debate or was that because jeremy was involved ...i no this is no front page topic like stated above but still they might take interest to a bent goverment making up rules as they go a long as i think it will be a good read..as is this topic of 15 pages long and still growing ...like i stated i was only asking if this was true and i think i have your answer on it. it would be great to here what homarus has to say !!!

I think you have squeezed every last drop out of this thread

time to wake up and move on

Finneginswake.It is obvious you do not know Homarus very well. He has been told off by his brief for posting but will no doubt come back with all guns blazing when the time is right, so I and many others look forward to his further disclosures in and out of court.This thread has a long way to run. Best of luck Homarus.

• Like 2

Finneginswake.It is obvious you do not know Homarus very well. He has been told off by his brief for posting but will no doubt come back with all guns blazing when the time is right, so I and many others look forward to his further disclosures in and out of court.This thread has a long way to run. Best of luck Homarus.

Wonder if he thought to post as a sock puppet ?

Homarus

i have done all I can on a public forum without the full facts, and no that is not what i am saying

Please ring, or e-mail me, I am in the book and I will set a free meeting for half an hour of legal advice if you want,

John please excuse my ignorance in not contacting you earlier as I really appreciate your offer of help.

Reason being I was already waiting on confirmation of legal help which has now been finalised .

As I,ve have now been formally "Bollocked" by my brief so to speak I will not be saying to much for the few weeks until the case is over.

Damn.damn. damn !smile.png H

Finneganswake.Please try and keep up to speed.

wonder if there are likely to be any decent fish running with all the rivers now being in flood?

Could well be , but anyone crazy enough to get in that water will end up in Ireland!

Edited by homarus