Manxforums Updated

UniSol

I don't know. One wonders if the occasional 'improvements' are a software supplier's contractual obligation. Or is it that, contrary to a popular turn of phrase, rather than contempt, familiarity breeds comfort and security? Anyway, my initial observations tell me that the ability to jump from any sub forum to another by way of the drop down menu at the bottom of each page has diminished. If not vanished. And one has to go back to the main page each time. Not the biggest problem, but an irritation nonetheless.

Uni, I have not been able to renew my subs since they ran out in March. I mentioned it to one of the mods a while back but forgot about it until today. It's not a massive problem to me but I do like to contribute towards things I use frequently.

Nice features on the update old chap, even if it does look a bit V-Tech :)

• Like 1

After half an hour of looking I still can't see any way of changing a theme back if you change to the Pre 3.2 theme so you seem pretty well hosed as you can't post anything.

Any change a mod could change a user's theme or maybe point me at how to do it from the Pre 3.2 theme?