Manxforums Updated

UniSol

It looks ace, I've not had a proper play yet but so far so good.

I agree with bees, please turn the like feature on for posts, sometimes it's all you need/want to do in a topic. It might even reduce some of the bloats where people then just add "+1" or "I agree" or "hear hear" etc.

It's not the Daily Mail, Mission.

Anyway two issues

1. Jump to last read post. I can't find this feature so if I click on a thread it goes to the first post, rather than the first one I haven't read.

2. I can't find the posts per page setting.

Wonder if you can fix the "stuck on Pre 3.2 theme problem and not being able to change from it or post" that my main account is stuck on? Ans seems to be able to repeat the problem and only got out of it by changing to IE9 browser. I can't so that as I'm on XP at work and OSX at home and Firefox, Chrome and Safari seem to have the problem

1. Jump to last read post. I can't find this feature so if I click on a thread it goes to the first post, rather than the first one I haven't read.

Click on the little icon to the left of the thread title. I didn't spot that at first.

Wonder if you can fix the "stuck on Pre 3.2 theme problem and not being able to change from it or post" that my main account is stuck on? Ans seems to be able to repeat the problem and only got out of it by changing to IE9 browser. I can't so that as I'm on XP at work and OSX at home and Firefox, Chrome and Safari seem to have the problem

Ok, I got stuck in the same loop completely that time and I couldn't get out on any browser.

To resolve this, I've disabled the Pre 3.2 set which should have reverted you back to the default template which is the new one.

Why fix something that wasnt bloody broken in the first pace, fucken hate changes like this, nothing improved, just change for changes sake.

I'm going to change your member status to banned if you don't start acting in a much more civil manner. That would be an improvement.

• Like 1

Why fix something that wasnt bloody broken in the first pace, fucken hate changes like this, nothing improved, just change for changes sake.
I'm going to change your member status to banned if you don't start acting in a much more civil manner. That would be an improvement.

shove your up your ass, i beat you to it,i ban myself, arsewipe.

Edited by pauld

Cannot go to last post on my mobile - I have to page through each one to the bottom and then 'next'. Bit of a pain when the thread is a few pages long.

Also - Do not like the pictures along with the last post bit on the 'front page'. Looks too 'busy'