Brian Stowell

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At last Brian Stowell has finally realised that nobody in Onchan(apart from his Family) wants him, he was soundly beaten in the recent elections finishing bottom of the poll and now in a fit of foot

So are we not allowed to mention the G word in any context?

I feel the same sense of loss as I did when Mr Pastry retired.

I think he might actually explode. Its hard to see how much more angry this situation will make him. Nobody loves him, and he's now potentially not a commissioner or an MHK. The anti Stowell website clearly hit its target and all we are left with is an angrier, shoutier man with a lot of time on his hands. He seems to be the Ian Paisley of Onchan from what you read.

How dare Brian Stowell have the nerve to say politics has plunged to the depths in Onchan . The only thing thats plunged is the opinion of him the stuck up arrogant git he is !! He just wishes his opinion of himself was matched by that of the voters and thank the lord they are never likely to match !!

"Mr Stowell is backing Mr Corrin to succeed him, and hopes no other candidates come forward so that the expense of the vote is spared."

Democracy at work - provided it's not too expensive.

Brilliant. Stowell wants to flounch out AND pick his successor!

Maybe there was a deal Vader withdraws from the election, then succeeds a triumphant Stowell in the Commissoners.

Taken from Stalin: The Court of the Red Tsar by Simon Sebag Montefiore.

Stalin was not just supreme censor; he relished his role as imperial editor-in-chief, endlessly tinkering with other men's prose, loving nothing more than scribbling the expression that covers the pages of his library - that mirthless chuckle: 'Ha-ha-ha!'

You've been warned!

• Like 1

"Mr Stowell is backing Mr Corrin to succeed him, and hopes no other candidates come forward so that the expense of the vote is spared."

Democracy at work - provided it's not too expensive.

at one stage the man never bothered me with his antics. Even went as far as voting for him in the elections. I am glad now that he did not get in. The man's arrogance is astonishing.

Taken from Stalin: The Court of the Red Tsar by Simon Sebag Montefiore.

Stalin was not just supreme censor; he relished his role as imperial editor-in-chief, endlessly tinkering with other men's prose, loving nothing more than scribbling the expression that covers the pages of his library - that mirthless chuckle: 'Ha-ha-ha!'

You've been warned!

Strictly speaking, for the purposes of the forum censor software, wasn't it "hah! hah! hah!"