Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Tempus Fugit

What Things Annoy You ?

Letting someone pull out of a junction, with plenty of time for me not to stop and be a danger, only for said driver to look at me very glumly with a very confused expression then finally pull out when the moment has passed and I have had to stop probably annoying the driver behind me FFS!

• Like 1

Its all to do with weak passwords apparently and absolutely nothing what so ever to do with a shite service.

when people leave the milk carton open in the fridge. not much annoys me, but that really does.

be you just love people who leave the loo seat up too :lol:

The speed of the internet. An email sent 13 hours ago has just arrived.

Did you put the correct amount of postage on it?

Frankly no.

• Like 1

Radio 5 interupting good radio shows, to have greasmonkeys scream over the engine noise about Kimmy, Jimmy, Timmy and Jensen. Do they need a microphone picking up the noise? In fact couldn't they do it from Salford and just read the times off a computer, like a traffic report, you don't need to hear the cars for that, "There's a traffic jam on the North Circular Road but Willie has gone round in a circle in Malaysia a tenth of a second faster than Billie".

I can't think of anything good to say about Formula One and the attention it receives. It no longer has anything to do with sport; a load of privately educated, privileged millionaire posh boys with flashy names, pretending to be ordinary; racing around in endless circles at mindbendingly stupid speeds in computers on wheels. It's not too far from becoming little different to a computer game. It is completely detached from the real world and exists in its own super-rich, hyper-capitalist bubble. How millions of people can watch this shit is beyond me.

A friend calling you at 6.20 am thinking it is 6.20 pm and asking where you are. (In bed, where every God-fearing, right-thinking person should be on a Saturday. Fecks sake!)

A friend calling you at 6.20 am thinking it is 6.20 pm and asking where you are. (In bed, where every God-fearing, right-thinking person should be on a Saturday. Fecks sake!)

maybe they put their clocks forward too much and too early laugh.png

with friends like that who needs enemies ?

Edited by Tempus Fugit