What Things Annoy You ?

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That revolting Your'e so Money Super Market advert. Enough already.

Russel Brand, and people who like Russel Brand.

People who can't keep their mouth closed when eating food

Posted Images

People who tag people in fartface comments.

You see an item on fartface of interest (yeah I know it's rare, but occasionally there is one) and you see 100+ comments at the bottom. You think, oh good, a debate .. Only to find 97 of them are numbnuts tagging a mate, two of them are mates replying 'yeah seen it' and one selling sunglasses.

Twatter is just the same, follow a few people and all they do all day is retwat each other so the 1st 25 post you see are the same story from 24 different people.

Then, because you follow someone who has something to do with .. lets say local law enforcement, you get twats from obscure jurisdictions around the planet, telling you a road is closed because a cow has been run over. It gets bloody retwatted by umpteen people, posted on fartface and tagged with loads of mates names, with a comment like 'glad this ain't your drive to work Dick Nobcheesehampton?'

I'm joining an anti social network next - full of no mate types who mind their own feckin' business.

Yes R but I do know where he's coming from, what about sticking an on/off switch on a television , recently visited family and home alone with a television and 5 'remotes' ........gave up and went out and bought a newspaper.

How many owners of new cars really know how all the functions work , know someone who did 98,000 miles before realising they had a "cruise control"........... not much call for it on the island.

Yes R but I do know where he's coming from, what about sticking an on/off switch on a television , recently visited family and home alone with a television and 5 'remotes' ........gave up and went out and bought a newspaper.

How many owners of new cars really know how all the functions work , know someone who did 98,000 miles before realising they had a "cruise control"........... not much call for it on the island.

like fog lights and indicators :lol:

Remotes - ha!

One for the tv, one for the one for on demand player, one for the music system, one for the fire, one for the lights .. I have take a tv remote to work once, thinking it was my phone, and tried ordering pizza wondering why the lights were going dim as I dialed the number.

Then there's passwords, passcodes and memorable dates. I've tried using my PIN code in the photocopier, photocopy code in the cash point, cooked a ding ding meal for 12 hours and 24 minutes and spent 2 months thinking I was born in 1066.

I hate technology.

• Like 1

I don't trust technology, refuse internet/telephone banking/ cash machines , I draw out cash and spend it rather than using credit cards (mates have had their cards cloned ,I've had them nicked in the post (in London) , got the cash returned but what a 'mission").

Joke of it is that I heard a chat by police officer who stated that anyone carrying cash (particularly if in £100's , 4 notes with a 5th folded over) was easily identified as a criminal because "nobody honest carries that amount of cash about " . I pulled out my wallet and said "Do you mean like this?"

He went on to say that carrying cash as I did was sufficient grounds for arrest until I had established where I had obtained it !

rant overbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Or security questions that ask you for the first digit of your memorable year. Unless someone chose 79 BC it's going to be 1 or 2.

gov.im security question always being picking letters from your first school

Securtiy questions what was the name of your first pet? If I answer Ben I'm then told that it needs to be at least six characters long. Wish I'd have known that when I was 8, it would have made things much easier 49 years later as I'd have called him Benjamin instead.

• Like 3

Or security questions that ask you for the first digit of your memorable year. Unless someone chose 79 BC it's going to be 1 or 2.

gov.im security question always being picking letters from your first school

Securtiy questions what was the name of your first pet? If I answer Ben I'm then told that it needs to be at least six characters long. Wish I'd have known that when I was 8, it would have made things much easier 49 years later as I'd have called him Benjamin instead.

I liked the one with 'the make of your first car', had to be 4 letters long, pity anyone with a VW, BMW etc, mine was another 3-letter :lol:

I don't trust technology, refuse internet/telephone banking/ cash machines , I draw out cash and spend it rather than using credit cards (mates have had their cards cloned ,I've had them nicked in the post (in London) , got the cash returned but what a 'mission").

Joke of it is that I heard a chat by police officer who stated that anyone carrying cash (particularly if in £100's , 4 notes with a 5th folded over) was easily identified as a criminal because "nobody honest carries that amount of cash about " . I pulled out my wallet and said "Do you mean like this?"

He went on to say that carrying cash as I did was sufficient grounds for arrest until I had established where I had obtained it !

rant overbiggrin.png

This! I have more passwords than I know words. I have more PIN numbers than I have IRL pins. This is all for my security - can you tell me what is secure about being in Delhi with about £40 GBP and a bank card that is not working because my bank are preventing fraud? Yes, I did tell them I was going.