Dear Ms Bees - not usually my kind of music, but perfectly acceptable now that I've replaced my tungsten living room lights with LED random colour changers. Highly recommended.

There's nothing 'better', but I could quite easily link some more sophisticated harmony. I'm just teasing your fangirlism really.... ; ))

Dear Ms Bees - not usually my kind of music, but perfectly acceptable now that I've replaced my tungsten living room lights with LED random colour changers. Highly recommended.

Ah-Ha.........!

Nice description smile.png Where is the mix tape you wish you'd made? I like the music I listen to but I do listen to it all the time so it's nice to ask other people for hints and that. There are only certain times when I am totally intolerant of 'not the right' music but thankfully I'm over putting myself in the wrong place...mostly....OMG that just reminded me about the weekend, I went to Havana to see Bunch of Skankers, oh the fun, I so enjoy 40-50 year old skankers and punks, they're great, the only toilets in Havana are downstairs, OMG, for the love of the baby jesus and his mum and dad, what in the world was that DJ playing? I've never been so, "Get me the flock out of here now" ever and I've been to some mad clubs in my time.

Edited by thebees

havana is shit, outback is shit, c'house is nice but DJ is shit

its a shame that clubs arent government controlled somewhat, at least they would get updated once in a while! no, if you want a good night out, its at least 2 hours away!

• Like 1