Hi,

We have a small network consisting of a server and 6 PCs and are looking for an individual or company to maintain the system on an on-going basis.

We have used a couple of small local companies over the last few years but have been very disappointed with the quality of service delivered.

Can anyone make any suggestions based on experience?

Many Thanks

Hi,

We have a small network consisting of a server and 6 PCs and are looking for an individual or company to maintain the system on an on-going basis.

We have used a couple of small local companies over the last few years but have been very disappointed with the quality of service delivered.

Can anyone make any suggestions based on experience?

Many Thanks

i used to run my own business and do the IT side, 4 users including myself and the rigmarole of having to do updates, patching, backups etc etc was a pain the ass! Itex (www.itexoffshore.com) suggested partnering with them and they managed everything!

what was great also was when i went to sell my business i was told that the IT setup in my company was better than companies more than twice the size of mine so it added a lot of value as it showed it was effectively managed, backed up properly and had disaster recovery in place.

give them a call on 670490 theyre a friendly bunch too! much better than 2e2 their service really suffered when they lost that government contract and had to let people go, sad story really sad.png

i have not dealt with IT-Manx directly so cant comment

Edited by pitch