Drum 'n' Bass

JumpUp

Yeah your right. Three posts? If only I had as much time as you to do this level of research.

Question: with all the unsolved mysteries in the world don't you think your energy could be better spent elsewhere? Probably not with the disability of having three legs!

There is a boat in the morning, why not use it and get some wider world experience? Cradle and grave.

Yeah your right. Three posts? If only I had as much time as you to do this level of research.

Question: with all the unsolved mysteries in the world don't you think your energy could be better spent elsewhere? Probably not with the disability of having three legs!

There is a boat in the morning, why not use it and get some wider world experience? Cradle and grave.

If I were Manx I may have taken offence at your comments. As it is.....................toddle off and blow some equipment up. Theres a good boy

• 2 months later...

if anyone is interested in Drum n Bass I will be down in Amber on the Prom on Saturday 2nd of June.

I will be playing to the crowd so if we have a lot of DnB heads turn up then that will be the choice if not, I will be playing more House, Electro and old 90's stuff.

time to stick my neck out! Saturday night in Amber was amazing, one of the best nights have played for a while. It was recorded so to anyone who was there that would like a copy of the mix from the DJ who played after Dusty Plankton it can be found here

http://soundcloud.co...kton-tt-special

if it was that good, how come nobody else has bothered to comment w00t.gif

• 2 weeks later...