Juan Says Sorry

gidderwook

I will reveal all in the new year lets just say peoples lifes are being placed at risk. The Attourney Generals office has not prosecuted anyone although recieved numerous papers from the relevant authority. In a nutshell someone will be killed because of the lack of action from a government body and lack of prosecution from the Attourney General.

It's the New Year - how about revealing this important information now, while there is stil a chance to save lives?

So whats next in the Drugs and Alcohol Strategy for 2012?

A don't take drugs, just say no lecture followed by dropping half a dozen microdots and trying to fly from the top of the wedding cake?

Don't bring Saint Juan back into this, you know it is frowned upon to criticise a minister*. My question was purely about the threat to life and limb which we are not being protected against, and still have no information about.

*Unless it is one of the ministers Manxforums doesn't like, in which case it is open season.

Don't bring Saint Juan back into this, you know it is frowned upon to criticise a minister*. My question was purely about the threat to life and limb which we are not being protected against, and still have no information about.

*Unless it is one of the ministers Manxforums doesn't like, in which case it is open season.

Kappa knows nothing and if he does he is making it sound more important than it actually is

I will reveal all in the new year lets just say peoples lifes are being placed at risk. The Attourney Generals office has not prosecuted anyone although recieved numerous papers from the relevant authority. In a nutshell someone will be killed because of the lack of action from a government body and lack of prosecution from the Attourney General.

It's the New Year - how about revealing this important information now, while there is stil a chance to save lives?

Did you not think of writing a private message to kappa (if not the same person as you) or even opening up a different thread so you don't get crossed messages?

See a bloke was done for throwing up in the police cells this week, double standards much?

What happened exactly, what was he done for?

I read that in this weeks Courier, from memory he was fined 150 quid. Does this minister honestly expect the double standard issue won't be raised every time someone is fined more than him?

He has to go.

Edited by spermann

Just curious, how would it work if you reported a crime when the criminal behaviour no longer occurs.

For instance, say you had an instance where someone had been drunk and incapable, you had evidence, and reported it to the police a week later, what ought to happen under the law and what should the police do?

• ans locked this topic