Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
When Skies Are Grey

The Walking Dead

The Morgan episode was brilliant although they did do that callback thing at the beginning of the episode so it was spoilt a little for me - as:

There was no callback in the version I watched, and it does seem to be complete. Perhaps Sky (or whoever broadcasts it?) have edited their own "Previously on..." at the start of episodes, which is disappointing.

well, didn't see that one coming, really can't wait for next week now

Not surprised at the end result, but wasn't expecting the manner in which it took place. Seemed a jump in character in a short space of time. Sets up the finale nicely, but I was fully expecting

Merle to die

in that episode, not this one.

I'm also guessing another major character death from the "good guy" camp, probably Glenn or Maggie. Happiness is verboten on this show after all :)

I hope it's Maggie, Glenn as a psycho would be good telly.

Shame they killed Merle off, I liked the dynamic of Rick,Daryl and Merle, throw Machenne in to the mix and the storylines could of been top dollar.

Tyreese must be walking on thin ice. They haven't killed off and immediately replaced the token black guy for a good few episodes now.

watched the finale today, not what I was expecting at all

milton turning to try to hit the governor was obvious, didn't want Andrea to die, and didn't like how she freed both her hands as zomilton was walking across to her (given the the majority of this season she's stabbed walkers in the head, with both hands free and pliers she should have been ok)

not sure what will happen with the prison now, they've taken in old people and kids in, except Carl being a badass!

Question from talking dead: if and old person dies in their sleep, do they reanimate?

I think the writers will focus on Carl's relationship with Rick in Season 4. The way it has been going in Season 3, you can start drawing comparisons with Carl and The Guvnor, They are starting to depict Carl as a mini Guv :)

milton turning to try to hit the governor was obvious, didn't want Andrea to die, and didn't like how she freed both her hands as zomilton was walking across to her (given the the majority of this season she's stabbed walkers in the head, with both hands free and pliers she should have been ok)

I imagine with Milton being a lot fresher than your average walker his skull won't have gotten squishy yet and would have taken a few blows to cave it in giving him time to get a sly bite in

Watched the first episode of the new season last night. Pretty action packed.

Some new characters as well. Having not read the comic series, and don't intend to. I'm wondering where this will go this season.

• Like 1

Yep, good start. I was worried we would have a bit of relative peace and quiet with the new community in the prison this season but it looks like that will be very short lived.

The good life with Zombies walking around. Looking forward to this season and I cant help thinking there were some real clues to the up and coming story arcs but I might have been reading too much into the episode. Just really glad its back on :)

What a waste of eight episodes. We're now back to where we should have been at the end of season three.

Some of the scenes in that episode were frankly absurd. This show is on pretty thin ice for me now.

What a waste of eight episodes. We're now back to where we should have been at the end of season three.

Some of the scenes in that episode were frankly absurd. This show is on pretty thin ice for me now.

No pleasing some people, this season has been the best by far. Culminating in one of the best TV episodes of all time. Feb 9th can't come soon enough.

Best episode of all time my arse. That prison invasion made no sense whatsoever.

Yeah lets invade out new secure home flattening it to the ground in the process, whilst listening to a relative stranger who has just beheaded an innocent man in anger whilst ignoring the man who has just offered a peaceful resolution and a new home.

Edited by Ron Burgandy

Like I said each to their own. My interpretation of it was

that the Guvnor would of taken the prison if Rick has succumbed to his demands but after Ricks speech and some of his militia questioning his tactics he lost the plot entirely. Then when he saw Megan dead, the red mist came down and charged in at whatever the cost, with the battle cry (from the comics) "Kill them, kill them all!"

Brilliant acting performances, great action, and now with everyone separated and in complete disarray things are going to get very interesting.

Not one for stats and scores but if you take a look at IMDB for that episode it scores 9.6 which is pretty much unheard of for a TV episode, so obviously quite a few people agree it was a fantastic episode.

If it didn't float your boat, then that's fine, I would suggest you probably watch something more to your tastes.