Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Wibble

Shed Companies Delivering To The Iom

Nope but you can buy locally out at Laurel Bank....not the cheapest mind but very good quality. Also and before you order from across, check the local online classifieds, my father in law got his from there and it was a bargain.

Edited by jacobaman

The boys down Laurel Bank done a top job for me, made to measure and built on site within a week of giving them the dimensions thumbsup.gif (wasn't the smallest of sheds! LOL)

ps: you have to watch out for cheap sheds, they are built using thin shit quality wood!

gotta be laurel bank. very good quality and good service.........no, I am not related/work there/being paid/advertising.

why on earth would you get one from across?? stranger than fiction !!!!!!!!whatever.gif

My waag came from Laurel Bank. I use it as an oikyn. I looked at all sorts off Island and checked quality and standards, especially insulation.

I work in mine every day, in summer i have to have the doors open or aircon on. In winter, apart from the very coldest days, the electrical equipment, screen, server, scanner, printer, and my body heat, keeps it warm.

For the quality and spec Laurel Bank could not be beaten. Double skinned and double roofed and floored with insulation.

It was cheaper and more convenient to buy on Island, with erection included in pric,e than to buy off island, pay for tranpsort and to have someone erect

B&Q they sell Shires / ShackUp to name a couple. Ignore the grunts that say they can't deliver to the IOM and speak to the Garden manager no problems.

Dandara have done a lot of Shedding jobs lately.

So predictable

gotta be laurel bank. very good quality and good service.........no, I am not related/work there/being paid/advertising.

why on earth would you get one from across?? stranger than fiction !!!!!!!!whatever.gif

What/Where is 'Laurel Bank'?