This morning whilst driving along the Gansey I was overtaken by a silver Honda hu da va. There was at least five cars behind me and two in front, I heard this roar of a car and watched as it passed me by. There was a for sale sign in the rear window but I couldn't get the details cos it passed me so quickly, I ain't going to buy this car because the engine is obviously half raced (well thrashed anyway)

You know when you look at a car overtaking and think, well I hope you meet another vehicle coming the other way, Well he didn't but I still thought. You have to leave for work earlier, stop having a quick one off the wrist before you leave home and you will get to work on time.

• Like 1
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair, if drivers were to be considerate and leave enough space between cars when crawling around the island there would be no need for anyone to have to do multiple overtakes. In fact nobody wou

Have to say the amount of times you get flashed and horns blown while you pass 3-5 cars on the moutain is utter madness. yes you may like to do 30mph and all the others might well be 2 scared to overt

You consistently try to insult me and yet would like me to explain myself to you. Who are you exactly? Its becoming tiresome. You've assumed my post about "let my eyes wonder" means I take my eyes off

If it passed without incident and with clear view of the oncoming road I'm not sure what the issue is..

How do you know ,or were you driving it?

He did say "If"?

Well, I know the "without incident" part is true else the OP would have said "And then slammed headfirst into a wall". I'm assuming the person could see, because I find it unlikely they would overtake otherwise.

And no, my car is black.

This morning whilst driving along the Gansey I was overtaken by a silver Honda hu da va. There was at least five cars behind me and two in front, I heard this roar of a car and watched as it passed me by. There was a for sale sign in the rear window but I couldn't get the details cos it passed me so quickly, I ain't going to buy this car because the engine is obviously half raced (well thrashed anyway)

You know when you look at a car overtaking and think, well I hope you meet another vehicle coming the other way, Well he didn't but I still thought. You have to leave for work earlier, stop having a quick one off the wrist before you leave home and you will get to work on time.

agreed with Helix, if it passed with no vehicles coming the other way and no accident then it was a legal move and you should find other things to do to sustain your boredom! not everyone wanks like you do before work, some just like to have a good drive in the car and cant bear having slow twats like you driving at 40 on the main road!!

• Like 1

There is a clue in "driving along the Gansey". Assuming that Zephyr's description is accurate, then the overtaking action took place, illegally and dangerously, inside a 30mph limit. I have issues with some of the speed limits sprinkled around the Island but this one is definitely necessary. I suspect that the drivers involved in a recent RTA outside The Shore Hotel will agree with me.

There is a clue in "driving along the Gansey". Assuming that Zephyr's description is accurate, then the overtaking action took place, illegally and dangerously, inside a 30mph limit. I have issues with some of the speed limits sprinkled around the Island but this one is definitely necessary. I suspect that the drivers involved in a recent RTA outside The Shore Hotel will agree with me.

The whole of the road from that 30 zone to the hill up into Castletown is usually referred to as "Gansey".

Also I'd be more concerned about the SIX vehicles I passed this morning in 10metres visibility who couldn't be fucking bothered to put their lights on. Five of them were silver.

• Like 1