deano has had these plates made up......instead of having a 3 legs on the left hand side of his number plate he has got the Honda Type "R" there instead. I guess it's just incase he forgets what type of car he has.

Hahahaha thank you. I can't think why anyone would do that, nor is it something I would be looking for when buying a car. How many MPG, cost of new tyres, road tax, that kind of thing is of interest when buying a new motorcar, the number plates are just there, innit?

I do like Audi cars, one day, when I grow up, I might get one.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair, if drivers were to be considerate and leave enough space between cars when crawling around the island there would be no need for anyone to have to do multiple overtakes. In fact nobody wou

Have to say the amount of times you get flashed and horns blown while you pass 3-5 cars on the moutain is utter madness. yes you may like to do 30mph and all the others might well be 2 scared to overt

You consistently try to insult me and yet would like me to explain myself to you. Who are you exactly? Its becoming tiresome. You've assumed my post about "let my eyes wonder" means I take my eyes off

deano has had these plates made up......instead of having a 3 legs on the left hand side of his number plate he has got the Honda Type "R" there instead. I guess it's just incase he forgets what type of car he has.

Hahahaha thank you. I can't think why anyone would do that, nor is it something I would be looking for when buying a car. How many MPG, cost of new tyres, road tax, that kind of thing is of interest when buying a new motorcar, the number plates are just there, innit?

I do like Audi cars, one day, when I grow up, I might get one.

No idea myself, but I know some people really like them. Same deal with personalised plates - don't get it myself but know some people go mad for "good" ones.

a late 80's quattro was my first guess but there doesn't appear to be any bonnet creases so i wasn't certain...........i was just being nosey that's all.

Fire up the Quattro - it's Gene Hunt!

Gene Hunts Quattro, the only Quattro that would wheelspin its back wheels. On every corner it went round.

Sorry guys but who ever it is thats been ringing me on private number and shouting hope you crash your car and other things kindly stop. if it continues i will be calling the police as i recorded the last call you made mr number ending 994

Edited by Deano_iom

Sorry guys but who ever it is thats been ringing me on private number and shouting hope you crash your car and other things kindly stop. I have a friend who works at MT i now have your number and address and if it continues i will be calling the police as i recorded the last call you made mr number ending 994

What a bellpiece!

Sorry guys but who ever it is thats been ringing me on private number and shouting hope you crash your car and other things kindly stop. I have a friend who works at MT i now have your number and address and if it continues i will be calling the police as i recorded the last call you made mr number ending 994

I hope you do noy=t have a freind who works at Manx Telecom and has given you any such information as that would be an offence under the Data Protection Act and would also lead to your friend being dismissed on the spot.

You sound like a shit driver.

You make whatever assumptions you like, however one day you're going to upset the wrong person and there can't be many people left for you to offend.

I'm not assuming anything. By your own admission you are unable to concentrate on the road ahead after 2-3 miles when stuck in traffic travelling at 40mph. If that isn't shit driving then I don't know what is. In fact, it strikes me as downright dangerous.

Who me or the guy!? I just thought i would give the guy a chance to realise what he is doing and stop before informing the police and also scare him a little as they are the last numbers of his mobile number.

Not you ofc!