• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair, if drivers were to be considerate and leave enough space between cars when crawling around the island there would be no need for anyone to have to do multiple overtakes. In fact nobody wou

Have to say the amount of times you get flashed and horns blown while you pass 3-5 cars on the moutain is utter madness. yes you may like to do 30mph and all the others might well be 2 scared to overt

You consistently try to insult me and yet would like me to explain myself to you. Who are you exactly? Its becoming tiresome. You've assumed my post about "let my eyes wonder" means I take my eyes off

Also guys it does make me laugh how all you cocks with your insulting and shady comments dont have profile pics up of your selfs...... cowards!!! Bet your all the sorta ppl who wouldnt say boo to a goose unless it was online and not face to face!! Get your real pics up noobs!! ;)

• Like 1

Seems like there are a lot of people being pricks on this topic. The guy has done nothing wrong with his driving, as he has explained. He's got a nippy little car and likes to open it up when it's safe to do so. I've had a couple of Type R's before i bought my C32 and they are nice enough motors and enjoy being driven hard

His girlfriend looks nice, and i think giving him shit for no reason isn't particularly necessary.

Welcome to Manx Forums Deano.

• Like 1

Yeah it's very nice thanks, i had an E36 M3 Evo last (best one on the island i would expect!) 60k, superb condition, competition winner. Had to sell when we had a baby though as it wasn't practical. Now my daughter is two and a half and we have a honda estate i was able to buy myself another quick car just to use at weekends when seeing friends etc. Seriously fast car, quicker than the M3 even. Thirsty though, 18mpg on average...

Edited by somewhatdamaged

Yup it's the AMG. Check out www.torquestats.com for some decent information on cars, plus you can compare them too. Pretty cool. The Evo's are very quick cars too of course, the only thing i don't like about them is the cheap and nasty interior, same with Nissans. With Mercedes, BMW and Audi, you get a really nice quality interior too. If that doesn't bother you, then by all means go for an Evo! Probably just as thirsty as my AMG though i would imagine

£75 gets me 200 miles....

Edited by somewhatdamaged

Yeah Man used that site a few times, i used to use letstorquebhp.com till it was removed!! I do agree that the interior finish on German cars is far better!! But the evo has great handling and for someone my age who wants something fasts cheaper to buy and maintain, even as a mechanic and getting parts at trade the evo is far cheaper. Was looking and a BMW M3 E46 but the running costs where higher, Insurance, tax and parts sadly. But maybe once i make it to 30 :P

- people incapable of passing a cyclist even though you could get the QE2 through the gap.

- the above leading to you having to drive at 10mph until a passing stretch 1 mile long is found.

Ok, I'm guilty of that one! hold my hand up. I hold back until I can see its 100% clear to overtake, because I don't want to swing onto the other side of the road unless its clear and cause a driver coming the other way to take avoiding

action. Basically I treat a cyclist like a tractor or other large slow moving machinery.

+ 1!