Deano, don't bite, it only makes things worse. I'm not going to re-read but I thought you brought your Mrs into this and then compounded it by putting her picture on.

You do have to not rise to the bait. Some people have all day to post and argue. Best just ignore the posts that iritate, they soon move on to someone else.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair, if drivers were to be considerate and leave enough space between cars when crawling around the island there would be no need for anyone to have to do multiple overtakes. In fact nobody wou

Have to say the amount of times you get flashed and horns blown while you pass 3-5 cars on the moutain is utter madness. yes you may like to do 30mph and all the others might well be 2 scared to overt

You consistently try to insult me and yet would like me to explain myself to you. Who are you exactly? Its becoming tiresome. You've assumed my post about "let my eyes wonder" means I take my eyes off

Cheers and noted dude just shows you the amount of people with no life sadly, ah well............

Suppose the main thing is unlike these people i am very happy with every factor of my life and don't have to go round trying to upset and destroyer other peoples. I do honestly feel really sorry for these people!!!

Edited by Deano_iom

Methinks the lady doth protest too much about his superhappiness.

If you don't want people commenting on your missus, then leave her out of it, you juvenile prick. It is absolutely - one hundred percent - your fault that anyone is discussing her

Methinks the lady doth protest too much about his superhappiness.

If you don't want people commenting on your missus, then leave her out of it, you juvenile prick. It is absolutely - one hundred percent - your fault that anyone is discussing her

Except it isn't. You'll notice there are plenty of people NOT commenting on his missus, because it's a dick move. It's also rather ironic you call him juvenile.

• Like 1

At no point am i not trying to big myself up was only saying i don't need to wank myself off if you read original comment.................also getting very bored of this as you guys just keep repeating the same comments over and over........ Deano out ;) until someone posts a comment needing advice on a car problem :)

If you're bored of it, you can always exercise your democratic right to fuck the fuck off. You being bored does not equate to you having the right to the last word.

Posting a picture of your girlfriend was your own stupid fault. Grow up and deal with it

- people coming round a corner with their offside wheels on the wrong side of the road.

- people not having the ability to correct the above when they realise someone is coming the other way.

This. When I am in the Chelsea Tractor without the kids, I drive to the centre line when cornering even when it is outside the "racing line", just to keep the pricks coming the other way honest!

also dude i still cant believe you posted this

scared you mean dude unlike you i do not care if people know who i am, also after the comments you have posted you yourself have shown ppl your not the brightest bulb in the box..........bye bye tugger you will be forever in my heart hahaha ;)

;)

But in all seriousness if anyone on here (who is not a Deano hater) who wants some advice on a problem car or needs some work doing on their cars hit me up on a pm, highly trained with all bits of paper as proof. I am Generally happy to help anyone with any problem (ask anyone who knows me) :) cheers guys and a big wet kiss for Tugger :P

Tugger,

I could be riding very sensibly, say, overtaking a cyclist, who suddenly swerved out, into my path, causing me to move over to the white line and thus, collide with you in your 4x4, just because you think you have the right to "drive to the centre line when cornering even when it is outside the "racing line", just to keep the pricks coming the other way honest!" You do sound remarkably childish and very dangerous.

The pr**k coming the other way could easily be on the white line avoiding a collision and end up having a head-on with you. People with your attitude just don't deserve to hold a license. You really do need to take a long hard think about your driving attitude.

Edited by grant