Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
JumpUp

In Need Of A Venue For One Night - Commercial Function

Any truth in the rumour that the old Paramount The Crescent is on its knees and on the brink of closing down?

I guess they are. Their facebook site is now offering cheap drinks because it is their toilet cleaners birthday. They are also congratulating Douglas Corpy on their recent dog "fowling" conviction. They are obviously employing illiterate morons to update their page. Maybe they should ask that fat wannabe politician (also failed) to update their page

thank you for bumping an old thread with a pointless add to the argument, i think i prefer your pointless sarcastic remarks tbh!

• Like 1

Any truth in the rumour that the old Paramount The Crescent is on its knees and on the brink of closing down?

I guess they are. Their facebook site is now offering cheap drinks because it is their toilet cleaners birthday. They are also congratulating Douglas Corpy on their recent dog "fowling" conviction. They are obviously employing illiterate morons to update their page. Maybe they should ask that fat wannabe politician (also failed) to update their page

thank you for bumping an old thread with a pointless add to the argument, i think i prefer your pointless sarcastic remarks tbh!

For some strange reason, I could give two hoots on your preferences. cassettiespagetie on the other hand is a different kind of fool

you could give two hoots! well at least someone cares about my preferences, i honestly would never have thought it would be you :)

Passing time was dumped by Cassetyspaggetti - clearly not over it :)

• Like 2

Passing time was dumped by Cassetyspaggetti - clearly not over it smile.png

I would have thought that if you were trying to be funny you would at least spell Cassettiespagetie correctly whatever.gif

Spelling shmelling, made me smile ;-)

• Like 1

'PassingTime' & 'Wing Of The Nut' - continuously answering each others questions/posting about the same thing... Perhaps it's the same person, but I'd hate to think someone could be so sad and hate filled that they would create two accounts to strengthen their/his argument - But then again, that's just my opinion.

Why have you got such a big issue with the Crescent that you would bump a 'dead' topic? You seem to take every opportunity to bash the place. In my opinion the guys down there are doing some good by putting money into a unique and large venue for people to use - something that's in very short supply over here. Same goes out for Guys & Dolls too - even The Outback!

'PassingTime' & 'Wing Of The Nut' - continuously answering each others questions/posting about the same thing... Perhaps it's the same person, but I'd hate to think someone could be so sad and hate filled that they would create two accounts to strengthen their/his argument - But then again, that's just my opinion.

Why have you got such a big issue with the Crescent that you would bump a 'dead' topic? You seem to take every opportunity to bash the place. In my opinion the guys down there are doing some good by putting money into a unique and large venue for people to use - something that's in very short supply over here. Same goes out for Guys & Dolls too - even The Outback!

At least Guys & Dolls did not stab somebody in the back in order to open. What you clearly forget with your limited attention span is that The Crescent was opened by people who had ruined another night club in order to open one of their own. That is fact and is in the public domain. That is probably why I and plenty of others dislike the place and the people that run it. - Over to you Passing Time

I would have thought that if you were trying to be funny you would at least spell Cassettiespagetie correctly whatever.gif

It was a love triangle and Wing of the nut was binned off first. ahahahhahaa - Listen you've clearly got agendas with each other, you do not own this forum so you are not responsible for what you post, Uni is. So, how about behaving yourselves? & not writing about a load of old sour grapes that could have legal comebacks on Uni?

I promise that I will endeavour to spell cassettiespagetie correctly in future.

bored.

it is the same person, he has already confirmed this in another post. needs to keep watching his Twilight films and stop bothering us on the forums!

it is the same person, he has already confirmed this in another post. needs to keep watching his Twilight films and stop bothering us on the forums!

Glad you remembered Jumped Up. Hardly earth shattering though is it. What has Twilight films got to do with anything you pleb

It was a love triangle and Wing of the nut was binned off first. ahahahhahaa - Listen you've clearly got agendas with each other, you do not own this forum

Last time I checked, neither did you.

so you are not responsible for what you post,

Bit of an idiotic comment, of course I am responsible for what I post.

Uni is. So, how about behaving yourselves? & not writing about a load of old sour grapes that could have legal comebacks on Uni?

Feel free to point out where any legal comebacks may occur. Again last time I checked the truth remains the same no matter how you tell it

God I am boring.

that's that sorted. Just one more stupid posting from the keyboard of thebees

lol i can sense a bit of small-man syndrome from you! carry on, i doubt you could dig yourself a bigger hole right now

lol i can sense a bit of small-man syndrome from you! carry on, i doubt you could dig yourself a bigger hole right now

I'd get your senses checked, they are off the radar thumbsup.gif

I almost wish The Crescent would sue you, I'm not sure claiming "The Crescent is on its knees and on the brink of closing down?" is within the law, even if you do say "is there any truth in the rumour?" - not a rumour I've heard. Where did I say I owned the forum? I like the forum and I like Uni, if you think by caring about your foolish slander I am claiming to be "the boss of Manx Forums", then you really are a silly little boy and you need a hug....Shame Cassetty dumped ya or youse could have had a cozy little cuddle..innit?

I've been called 'stupid' twice this week, I wish keyboarder would come back so I didn't have to bear the brunt of the abuse when the cerise beret brigade have their outings to internet cafes. Is it really ok to label someone else as 'stupid' because you think you're more clever than they? I don't read many of your posts because I have the mark of you and yer dead random but mostly dead boring - my cut & paste job was 100 lines for teacher...but I think it went a bit over your head oh, great and wise one....I bow to your superior knowledge and understanding of the universe....