In Need Of A Venue For One Night - Commercial Function

JumpUp

lol i can sense a bit of small-man syndrome from you! carry on, i doubt you could dig yourself a bigger hole right now

I'd get your senses checked, they are off the radar thumbsup.gif

purely subjective, which of the 5 senses that i possess would you recommend me getting checked:

feeling sense? well i can feel youre a bit pissed at not having a gf to wank you anymore

sight sense? well i can definitely see you should get out more and turn the Twilight DVD's off

smell sense? i can smell the shit youre poorly attempting to stir up

taste sense? i can taste the sweetness as a i put you in your place

hearing sense? i think i just heard a bang, and am assuming that was your brain popping at reading such a direct and elaborate response

all senses check out with me

suggestion: say something real, contribute to conversations and try make friends. you may be surprised that our disposition towards you may change

nope not at all, in fact i am familiar with the guy in question outside of these forums and havent a bad word to say about him, or his sweet Russian gf who is sick of talking about that damn film! are you feeling ok thebees?

I almost wish The Crescent would sue you, I'm not sure claiming "The Crescent is on its knees and on the brink of closing down?" is within the law, even if you do say "is there any truth in the rumour?" - not a rumour I've heard. Where did I say I owned the forum? I like the forum and I like Uni, if you think by caring about your foolish slander I am claiming to be "the boss of Manx Forums", then you really are a silly little boy and you need a hug....Shame Cassetty dumped ya or youse could have had a cozy little cuddle..innit?

Do you actually read what you post. You talk about suing then contribute utter rubbish about Cassetty. You seriously need to get out more

I've been called 'stupid' twice this week, I wish keyboarder would come back so I didn't have to bear the brunt of the abuse when the cerise beret brigade have their outings to internet cafes. Is it really ok to label someone else as 'stupid' because you think you're more clever than they? I don't read many of your posts because I have the mark of you and yer dead random but mostly dead boring - my cut & paste job was 100 lines for teacher...but I think it went a bit over your head oh, great and wise one....I bow to your superior knowledge and understanding of the universe....

Well if two people call you stupid then people are beginning to cotton on to you. Your cut and paste job hardly went over my head I actually found it quite pathetic, and you have the audacity to call me boring. I laugh at your attempts to justify yourself

lol i can sense a bit of small-man syndrome from you! carry on, i doubt you could dig yourself a bigger hole right now

I'd get your senses checked, they are off the radar thumbsup.gif

purely subjective, which of the 5 senses that i possess would you recommend me getting checked:

feeling sense? well i can feel youre a bit pissed at not having a gf to wank you anymore

not required as we prefer full sex unlike you who possibly is not allowed to breed

sight sense? well i can definitely see you should get out more and turn the Twilight DVD's off

as you appear to know more about these Twilight DVD's then it seems to be your fetish not mine

smell sense? i can smell the shit youre poorly attempting to stir up

your nose is probably so far up your own rectum there is only one thing you are smelling

taste sense? i can taste the sweetness as a i put you in your place

That taste is just bile that you have regurgitated in your piss poor attempt at humour

hearing sense? i think i just heard a bang, and am assuming that was your brain popping at reading such a direct and elaborate response

more like tumbleweeds blowing inside the empty vessel on your shoulders. Elaborate - don't make me laugh

all senses check out with me and have now been correctly amended

suggestion: say something real, contribute to conversations and try make friends. you may be surprised that our disposition towards you may change

Just shows how insular and brain dead you actually are if you think forum friends are for real. I have proper friends who can go out for meals and other sociable events. You should try it

oh Wing of the Nut/Passing Time - I am not the one with the Twilight related avatar!

I was very disappointed to see your response, any 5 year old can take an insult, turn it on it's head and throw it straight back. For the entertainment purposes of this argument are you able to think of a rational response without getting too emotional too quickly?

I suppose tissues can always have two purposes if you really really can't!

Passing time/Wing of the nut you are wrong again, you can have friends on MF - I've made (at least) 2 very good real life friends via these forums. Justify myself? LMFAO if that's what you say......but it was you that was spouting about that lad by name (I had to report the post) and the Crescent, wasn't it? AFAIK Cassetty is not a real person and cannot be personally identified (unless you internet search casetty......lol) Just pointing out where you are wrong - nothing to do with me, doll face.

Passing time/Wing of the nut you are wrong again, you can have friends on MF - I've made (at least) 2 very good real life friends via these forums. Justify myself? LMFAO if that's what you say......but it was you that was spouting about that lad by name (I had to report the post) and the Crescent, wasn't it?

unless the post has been removed, I don't recall actually naming anybody. Good to see you have set yourself up as the forum police though. Pity you don't have a real life isn't it

AFAIK Cassetty is not a real person and cannot be personally identified (unless you internet search casetty......lol) Just pointing out where you are wrong - nothing to do with me, doll face.

you really excell in stupidity don't you. Cassetty is a real person. It is his/her forum name that is not real. You previously posted you weren't stupid..........Long time since anybody called me doll face though hahahahahahaha

• 4 weeks later...

I've been told not to bother with you so, I'm not......but you really are off your head - WTF are you talking about now?

btw...that is not how you spell excel but it did make me laugh & the post naming the Ibiza film guy has been removed, yes.

I've been told not to bother with you so, I'm not......but you really are off your head - WTF are you talking about now?

btw...that is not how you spell excel but it did make me laugh & the post naming the Ibiza film guy has been removed, yes.

Oh dear "I've been told not to bother with you".....How old are you? Thankfully I don't bother much with this little kids club site now. Only pop on now and again to see if any grown ups have joined. Once again you prove they haven't whatever.gif