How To Upset Highway Board Workers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you also find it hilarious when your dogs shit on the pavement and people step in it?

He couldn't - clearly E is not MC^2 it's E = E otherwise he'd have to sign his name AlbMC^2rt MC^2instMC^2in.

Snowflake is obviously a cat person, the little furry critters that shit all over your garden and then dig the new plants up to cover it.

Just taken the dogs out in the car for a walk. Birch Hill Crescent closed both ends for resurfacing so could'nt get to my house. Noticed they waved taxis and goods vehicles through but not me.

No leads for the dogs so parked up and chanced a walk home. Dogs decided to have a little deviation onto their nice warm, soft tarmac and left an impressive set of tracks. Chap on the shovel began one of those quaint country dances and went a funny purple colour whilst shouting oi ! and Hey! like Morris men do.

Dogs thought they would join in and have a little jig on the tarmac as well. Oh! how I chortled on the way home.

I'd be more concerned about the dogs, clearly the tarmac was hot, hence their little jigs.....

Just taken the dogs out in the car for a walk. Birch Hill Crescent closed both ends for resurfacing so could'nt get to my house. Noticed they waved taxis and goods vehicles through but not me.

No leads for the dogs so parked up and chanced a walk home. Dogs decided to have a little deviation onto their nice warm, soft tarmac and left an impressive set of tracks. Chap on the shovel began one of those quaint country dances and went a funny purple colour whilst shouting oi ! and Hey! like Morris men do.

Dogs thought they would join in and have a little jig on the tarmac as well. Oh! how I chortled on the way home.

Typical bloody dog owner. Takes dogs to shit elsewhere, usually in a place where people like to walk and doesn't take leads for said dogs.

Your dogs obviously run where they want to, annoying other people and obviously you can't control them, or won't control them, because you let them run all over the tarmac.

Lazy and a bully, you are a person who does not care about others or your own dogs.

Glad you got a laugh out of it, at the tax payers expense. I bet you often laugh at other peoples misfortune.

Shame on you.

Edited by Snowflake

It is moments like this that make you wonder about the sanity of some people. Why would you want to tell the world and his mother that dogs you had out with you, were not under control and that you were happy that they did what they did. No wonder there is an "anti-dog" brigade out there. What a tool you are

Typical bloody dog owner. Takes dogs to shit elsewhere, usually in a place where people like to walk and doesn't take leads for said dogs.

Your dogs obviously run where they want to, annoying other people and obviously you can't control them, or won't control them, because you let them run all over the tarmac.

Lazy and a bully, you are a person who does not care about others or your own dogs.

Glad you got a laugh out of it, at the tax payers expense. I bet you loften augh at other peoples misfortune.

Shame on you.

Careful, if you project any harder they'll be using you to light up the castle.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, misplaced apostrophes are usually typos not spelling mistakes. Unless you writing "loften" instead of "often" is also a spelling mistake. And "augh" instead of "laugh".

Edited by HeliX