Another Takeaway For Ramsey..

boxer man

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do apologise for my error.. still think room for 2.!!!

im not saying there isn't room for two im just saying that its probably not the best thing for ramsey

definitely a market for a second chippy, especially if it can stay open 52 weeks a year

arn't people allowed a break. do you work 52 weeks a year, i certainly dont..

I can understand closing for the TT. Who needs it, really? The hassle of working like a dog for a couple of weeks. Maybe having to sort out a load of temps who won't have time to develop a good working relationship. Bollocks to that. Good time to take a holiday, get away from all those horrid bikers.

• 4 weeks later...

I can understand closing for the TT. Who needs it, really? The hassle of working like a dog for a couple of weeks. Maybe having to sort out a load of temps who won't have time to develop a good working relationship. Bollocks to that. Good time to take a holiday, get away from all those horrid bikers.

Pierrot i run the business in question i don't see it like that to be honest i find TT a great time of the year the bikers are generally in a good mood, its also a good time to find new staff, if they can cut it in TT week then they can anytime of the year.

as boxer man said The Ramsey Trawlerman doesn't shut for TT week and hasn't for more than 12years