Cyclists........

I don't have a problem with cyclist at tall i love to nip to the shops on mine on a sunny day!!! My only problem is when you get them groups of wollys in skin tight colourful clothing, riding side by side taking up the whole side of the road and not getting in single file when a vehicle approaches!! I have seen some dangerous manouvers of ppl trying to get past!!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incredible - you can't argue with the logic of what I posted so you instead attack my personality.   You have spent 20 odd pages on this thread saying that cyclists don't ride three abreast when som

If you search "ride 3 or 4 abreast", "don't stop at red lights", "giving everyone the uppers", "spandex", "don't pay road tax" and "riding on the pavement" you should find the cyclist threads.

I see you are a subscriber, so presumably the board knows your identity from your payment. If you continue to threaten me I'll seek to find your identity and report you. Is that clear?

Posted Images

Dont think "i'm a bit smart" like you say i am new on here so whats wrong with me finding out what ppl think?? I came accross this problem today and its fresh in mind. Also if its done to death howcome i cant find it?? Maybe they need to put a search bar for mobile.

Edited by Deano_iom

I don't have a problem with cyclist at tall i love to nip to the shops on mine on a sunny day!!! My only problem is when you get them groups of wollys in skin tight colourful clothing, riding side by side taking up the whole side of the road and not getting in single file when a vehicle approaches!! I have seen some dangerous manouvers of ppl trying to get past!!

Don't go to Lanzarote then, just spent 3 weeks driving round there, the cyclists are bad enough but the trolley thingys they lie down on and pedal (handal) are an absolute nightmare.

Edited by hagar the horrible

Dont think "i'm a bit smart" like you say i am new on here so whats wrong with me finding out what ppl think?? I came accross this problem today and its fresh in mind. Also if its done to death howcome i cant find it?? Maybe they need to put a search bar for mobile.

if you were as smart as you think you are you would know there is a search button on mobile.

i would have to agree with deano

molly who cares??? its like dog sh*t subjects its over done but nothing has changed

highway code say's single file

but is one gets knocked off its the motorist fault

i ride a bike on a regular basis before the trolls come out i'm no petrol head but they can be a pain they cant go on the pavement due to dog sh*t (and the highway code)

If you search "ride 3 or 4 abreast", "don't stop at red lights", "giving everyone the uppers", "spandex", "don't pay road tax" and "riding on the pavement" you should find the cyclist threads.

• Like 2

Molly's so unbothered by your thread that she's replied into to it twice; Don't listen to anybody who does this, ever!

Just because it has been done, (and it has, several times in various formats and versions as pointed out) doesn't mean that new members who may only initially scratch the surface of the ongoing threads wouldn't wish to have a valid input on someone elses opinion regarding the same topic.

If I detest a certain t.v programme I change the channel, I don't sit there and scream at the t.v and then write a little review on how crap it is, how it's been done before over and over again and how I think the new producers of this same formatted trash are stupid for not realising their repetetive junk could've been avoided and saved me my time from taking the resulting, scream, review, huff actions? God help this womans family if they flick the box on at christmas!!

This issue also raises it's ugly head on a website called Reddit, which whilst having an ever increasing membership base still suffers a plethora of absolute Mollys who waste what must be whole days of their lives ranting about reposts, mostly on reposts, having clicked the link that clearly states what this unwitting repost is actually about! These people would be lost without this outlet and as such Deano, you're balancing the old dears blood pressure no doubt. I suggest starting a few threads on Dog poo, a bloke called Juan who likes a sherbet and has he said sorry hard enough, and if you have any secrets that nobody else knows then don't hesitate to offer some vague hints regarding their content without revealing anything worthwhile in the process; All dynamite formulas fella.

Molly's so unbothered by your thread that she's replied into to it twice; Don't listen to anybody who does this, ever!

Just because it has been done, (and it has, several times in various formats and versions as pointed out) doesn't mean that new members who may only initially scratch the surface of the ongoing threads wouldn't wish to have a valid input on someone elses opinion regarding the same topic.

If I detest a certain t.v programme I change the channel, I don't sit there and scream at the t.v and then write a little review on how crap it is, how it's been done before over and over again and how I think the new producers of this same formatted trash are stupid for not realising their repetetive junk could've been avoided and saved me my time from taking the resulting, scream, review, huff actions? God help this womans family if they flick the box on at christmas!!

This issue also raises it's ugly head on a website called Reddit, which whilst having an ever increasing membership base still suffers a plethora of absolute Mollys who waste what must be whole days of their lives ranting about reposts, mostly on reposts, having clicked the link that clearly states what this unwitting repost is actually about! These people would be lost without this outlet and as such Deano, you're balancing the old dears blood pressure no doubt. I suggest starting a few threads on Dog poo, a bloke called Juan who likes a sherbet and has he said sorry hard enough, and if you have any secrets that nobody else knows then don't hesitate to offer some vague hints regarding their content without revealing anything worthwhile in the process; All dynamite formulas fella.

Oh the irony writing all that shite. Lol

I cycle to work most days, but also drive here and thereabouts and have to say the whole 2, 3 abreast thing really annoys me too. i can't understand why they do it? I hate cars lagging behind me when I'm on my bike, it unnerves me a little. I always move to the side or even mount the pavement to let cars past, is no matter. I prefer to keep the flow going rather than have some coiled spring behind me.

• Like 1