Rough Neighbours

somewhatdamaged

Like I said, I’m actually glad you came on and read, at least I’ve had chance to say my piece, which I’ve tried, but not been given opportunity to do.

I stand by my comment on the wall, the wall is one brick thin and purely there to separate the drives, it’s not meant to take a car driving into it (and it was hit with a good bit of speed too).

I also stand by my comment that you won’t call me a prick to my face unless you’ve got someone to hide behind – but I guess I will never find out

To be honest with you, I dont know whose made them comments, I have been in meetings - and my friends are unaware of this.

As for your comments, I think the response my mum gave was one of beign pushed to far. She is never normally like this and I'm not going to apologise. I think she had a right. To call us rough is an insult, one of which I would consider worse than swearing? That's personal to all my family. None of which you no. There is bound to be noise, we live in a semi detached house. Hence why I dont complain about your noise, I deal with it cause I expect it. Maybe the semi detached option isn't one for yourself if doors being slammed are not your cup of tea!

I think you have avoided a lot of my points that I pointed out were made up too... but each to there own! Im being civil - yes I stand by my comments about what I called you, and yes given the opportunity of yesterday I would glady call you it again.

In regards to the wall, if it was 'driven into' you would expect it to crumble and pieces to be taken out. However it was slightly bumped into when reversing onto the driveway and fell down in one piece, to which my dad took apart and cleaned all by himself! What a gent. The wall is about a foot high, its a nothing job for the builders, there not gonna push aside a big job to finish it off thats common sense which is also our point we'd get our own builders. Im not saying you would, but you could easily quote us double the amount we could get the wall fixed for!

But I agree, stay out of each others way, and everything will be grand! P.S I apologise for the crying in advance tonight with having to watch Everton try to play football on tele!

sorted

Just a final comment, our drive way and my dads driving from knowledge wouldn't have been able to speed onto that drive in that van! But hey ho neighbour! Opinions will differ.

If you think that, that's fine! Whereas I know - I dont hide behind my mum, and you know that!

Wingnut - I'm an evertonian so won't have to worry about that!

Just a final comment, our drive way and my dads driving from knowledge wouldn't have been able to speed onto that drive in that van! But hey ho neighbour! Opinions will differ.

If you think that, that's fine! Whereas I know - I dont hide behind my mum, and you know that!

I gathered that much hence the changes thumbsup.gif as long as it is a good match

When the mother and father returned from holiday she kicked off at me saying I was “harassing her kids”. I ended up having to apologise to her just to be professional and keep the peace!

Clearly just a complete bunch of fucktards. Not much you can do other than try to piss them off more than they piss you off. That said they sound like the sort of loud, ignorant, dipshits who would have the police around every 15 seconds if you tried to do the same to them. They sound like the sort that would be such loud mouthed arseholes that the cops probably wouldn't dare not turn up and caution you as it would be more trouble than its worth dealing with official complaints to their bosses and the DHA from some pikey fish wife. Unfortunately loudmouthed gobshites always seem to get their own way as its too much hassle to argue against them.

PS: Can I have my lawnmower back?

Edited by hboy

Just a final comment (as you weren't there) but your dad was driving "off" the drive and not driving onto it. He put it into reverse by accident (which in some cars is easy enough to do) and that's how it happened. Clearly you were unaware of this so your previous comment was sadly irrelevant.