Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
censorship

'disgusting' Tt Behaviour

LINKY BIT

Looks like Manx Forums isn't the only place where people get angry about (allegedly) drunken behaviour. If true, the post would suggest some behaviour which may be of interest to the police.

I hadn't realised that post was about this - I saw your name and 'TT carnage' and decided not to bother reading the thread. Why didn't you post it in local news?

I did um and ah about which forum to opt for, but decided it probably wasn't really news yet. More gossip really. Or general chat, if you like....... ; ))

I saw your name and 'TT carnage' and decided not to bother reading the thread

+1

I did um and ah about which forum to opt for, but decided it probably wasn't really news yet. More gossip really. Or general chat, if you like....... ; ))

Fair enough. Wonder if it will make news in one of our esteemed media outlets - you'd think well-known pub boss and TT insider slates riders over drunken behaviour would be worth reporting.

+1

You take predictable to another level.

Wonder if it will make news in one of our esteemed media outlets - you'd think well-known pub boss and TT insider slates riders over drunken behaviour would be worth reporting.

Drunken behaviour makes it sound so harmless. Putting beer barrels on the highway. Breaking and entering. Theft. All serious criminal acts, recent examples of which it is easy to remember and find reports on, and which have resulted in prosecution and imprisonment. Yes, it should be reported as news, but it should also warrant a police investigation and, if justified, prosecution/s.

+1

You take predictable to another level.

I find the number of people who pretend not to read my content quite flattering really....... ; ))

Wonder if it will make news in one of our esteemed media outlets - you'd think well-known pub boss and TT insider slates riders over drunken behaviour would be worth reporting.

Drunken behaviour makes it sound so harmless. Putting beer barrels on the highway. Breaking and entering. Theft. All serious criminal acts, recent examples of which it is easy to remember and find reports on, and which have resulted in prosecution and imprisonment. Yes, it should be reported as news, but it should also warrant a police investigation and, if justified, prosecution/s.

Let's get a grip here people. Yes if what has been reported is true, then it was out of order. That said, no one was hurt, nothing has been lost (other than some mother's day parsnips), and an apology has been given. No more than happens on many stag do's - probably less. Let's move on!

no one was hurt, nothing has been lost

If what has been said about obstructions being put on a road are true, then it is fortunate no one was hurt and if this isn't investigated and, if necessary, punished, then it will be seen as acceptable behaviour, but next time fortune may not be on the side of the revellers and someone may be hurt.

Let's get a grip here people. Yes if what has been reported is true, then it was out of order. That said, no one was hurt, nothing has been lost (other than some mother's day parsnips), and an apology has been given. No more than happens on many stag do's - probably less. Let's move on!

No one was hurt in this incident either.

Clearly we could save £millions on the courts and probation systems and close the prison - and probably just get away with a total of 2 coppers with 1 car - working from home. Just by getting all the wrong doers to say 'sorry'.

[slaps head]...Why didn't someone think of that earlier? [/slaps head]

Clearly we could save £millions on the courts and probation systems and close the prison - and probably just get away with a total of 2 coppers with 1 car - working from home. Just by getting all the wrong doers to say 'sorry'.

[slaps head]...Why didn't someone think of that earlier? [/slaps head]

Sorry to bring it up again (pun intended), but this is exactly the same attitude as some people had to St Juan. He had said sorry, eventually and under pressure, so the fact that he did something which his own police force prosecute others for every week is fine.

No one was hurt in this incident either.

And no one hurt in this incident either. Not a lot of moving on in either case.