Mooragh Park Cafe

fergie

There was an advert in the paper regarding the Mooragh cafe, not very long ago, I noticed it as I was surprised it had been left till such a late date to sort it out, should have been sorted months ago you would think, that is obviously why it is not open yet, typical Local Govt, would not last 5 mins in the real world.

There was an advert in the paper regarding the Mooragh cafe, not very long ago, I noticed it as I was surprised it had been left till such a late date to sort it out, should have been sorted months ago you would think, that is obviously why it is not open yet, typical Local Govt, would not last 5 mins in the real world.

It wasn't left to such a short date, it was sorted out behind closed doors last year! the last min advert was to fook yah man over!

some commissioners need to learn how to keep that mouth shut when pulling stunts like this w00t.gif

I have to agree it will be a breath of fresh air to take the kids in for an ice-cream to a less grumpy, can't be assed attitude!

The cafe used to look shut even when it was open, bring back the little bowling kiosk and ice-lollies for the summer too.thumbsup.gif

edited to add: Commissioners wife with the loud mouth!!!!!

Edited by Thunderstruck

Opening a new business soon in Christian Street Ramsey , a tea rooms for the coffin dodgers. At least he is going it alone instead of claiming from the government, good luck to him.

Where about - in what used to be Faraghers Paint & Wallpaper shop?

Costa will be waiting for the grants and cash from the regeneration fund !

and the person has not moved out of the shop Costa are going in.

There is a new chippy opening !

Edited by DRIVER

I think the winter is when that place suffers, maybe the next person will try and attract more pensioners and people with free time.

Maybe a discount if you show bus pass etc.

Gone are the days of the picnic, egg sandwich and a mouth full of cherryade, Happy days wink.png

• 1 month later...

went there on Sunday and yesterday with visiting relatives. Very busy, nice food and very pleasant staff, would recommend it. Our visitors couldn't believe what a beautiful place the mooragh park is and the facilities that are there