What The... Manx Radio Tt365

bishbashbosh

The Government plough vast amounts of [our] money into Manx Radio [and the Film Industry] who proceed to lose vast amounts of money. They have put a lot of money into the TT, because there is a lot of money to be made. Fans of the TT [and MGP] are totally insignificant to them, in the pursuit of riches. I believe Manx Radio had no choice in this, they are being used as a mouthpiece of the Government to further promote the TT, in the manic dream of creating a 'Wimbledon' for born-again, high spending bikers
I can understand why you think that, but, according to some less than supportive station workers, this was the brainchild of one individual within the organisation, rather than due to pressure from outside.

Any names?

Full schedule is online, here:

http://www.manxradio...5.com/schedule/

Stereotypical trash already. Try as they might, these guys haven't got a clue.

2:00pm - 5:00pm

Mods and Rockers with Chris Williams

What's your style? A blast along the North Circular on the Bonny and a cuppa at the local caff? Maybe you're more of a parka-wearing, Lambretta-riding man-about-town. Whatever your bag join Carnaby Street's Chris Williams as he turns back the clock to the decade of cool. Just don't mention Brighton...

Less than 24hrs to go now!

OMG - I haven't been so excited since Manx Radio launched the" Island's biggest and friendliest club", (Mr+) a few years back.

Hmmmm....I wonder what became of Mr+ ?

Not too long ago they were still pushing MR+ but it seems to have disappeared off the website now. It was only a hook to try and reel in some additional advertising revenue.

Well, they've had almost a month between announcement and launch and, looking at the website they seem to have attracted four advertisers. Great work guys.

Three. Post-a-rose and IOM hampers are the same company.

I was including Yamaha, Mannin Media and iomttposters.

Well, they've had almost a month between announcement and launch and, looking at the website they seem to have attracted four advertisers. Great work guys.

Three. Post-a-rose and IOM hampers are the same company.

Ahhh...that explains why my ex dumped me on Valentines day, after receiving a dozen hampers and moaning all night about me thinking she was fat.

No. It, like all ventures, needs time to find an audience. I am, like you, skeptical about it being anything more than a passing fad. But you can't shoot it down yet. It needs to have a chance to run through TT, MGP and then up to TT next year before you can call it a failure.

• Like 1

No. It, like all ventures, needs time to find an audience. I am, like you, skeptical about it being anything more than a passing fad. But you can't shoot it down yet. It needs to have a chance to run through TT, MGP and then up to TT next year before you can call it a failure.

Which needs to find an audience, the TT or Manx Radio TT? One has been running for over 100 years and the other for more than 40 years, how much longer does either need to find an audience?
  • Like 1