Steam Packet Warns Of Disruption To Sailings

Hmmmmm those cynics among us ..me .. would perhaps wonder what point proving is going on prior to the tame enquiry!

I hope I'm wrong and wish everyone well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually think that is OK. The bitching and niggling that goes on, on this subject is unreal. How can so many posters, who I'm sure know fuck all about business, never mind shipping, are suddenly

Not sure of the appropriateness of the forum’s legal expert posting screenshots from my FB page. Read the t&c’s recently JW? But yes, it was me. Most impressed with the professionalism of the

Why cant people manage to look after themselves in situations like this? The IOMSPCo did not plan the engine problems it just happened, things like this do when travelling. As for not having any money

Posted Images

Funny you should mention that Asitis, that’s exactly what I thought and then I added another bit about holding the population and government to ransom. Looks like they’re making a point.

I bet Tesco’s shelve’s will be empty by noon. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, 2bees said:

Funny you should mention that Asitis, that’s exactly what I thought and then I added another bit about holding the population and government to ransom. Looks like they’re making a point.

I bet Tesco’s shelve’s will be empty by noon. 

Arrow will be at Douglas to take over today’s freight. It’s a 24 hour thing due to track & trace.

1 minute ago, Johnny F said:

I wonder if this will prompt a change on the vaccination policy for SPC crew?

They’ve been vaccinated, are you suggesting de-vaccination?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
24 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Arrow will be at Douglas to take over today’s freight. It’s a 24 hour thing due to track & trace.

Last ‘24 hour thing due to track & trace’ we had turned into the current 3 weeks (and the rest) lockdown. 

1 hour ago, asitis said:

Hmmmmm those cynics among us ..me .. would perhaps wonder what point proving is going on prior to the tame enquiry!

I hope I'm wrong and wish everyone well.

That's some bizarre thinking right there.

15 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

That's some bizarre thinking right there.

I agree, but politically it would be a sound move to be able to say " look here's what happens when we take it to the letter!"

And it happens now but hasn't before.

Edited by asitis
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, asitis said:

I agree, but politically it would be a sound move to be able to say " look here's what happens when we take it to the letter!"

And it happens now but hasn't before.

How do you mean?  Take it to the letter?  Taking it to the letter wouldn't stop anyone working a shift.