Wot no skankers? crying.gif or are they too 'well famous' and on at the villa now? smile.png

What a shame. You seem to be a little blind as you can't seem to be able read the poster, and the musical director who selected half of these bands is either deaf or hasn't been near a motor bike in years, never mind talked to any bikers about what they like.

Edited by Tweek

yes sadly Skankers are unavailable for Port Erin day Race Monday due work commitments. We put together a pretty good line up for those who regularly see the live bands will know most of them.Sorry not to Tweek's tastes but 37 bands for free!

Edited by Triskel

yes sadly Skankers are unavailable this TT due work commitments. We put together a pretty good line up for those who regularly see the live bands will know most of them.Sorry not to Tweek's tastes but 37 bands for free!

Some are. It's the beer there I like anyway.

What's this then on the poster?

post-10616-0-57621800-1337959033.jpg

My eyes are dim, my knees are weak, my ears they do not hear - cheers Tweek, I really hadn't seen that :) I only like them and the Shed Men butI'm middle aged and tasteless ....apparently