Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxmaid

Busheys Beer Tent, Webcam?

Hi Just wondered if there is a webcam up at the mo, or are they thinking of putting one up.

If so, does anyoen have the link please?

Cheers!

Can I be the first this year to say that I can see three manxforums people on the webcam.

Can I be the first this year to say that I can see three manxforums people on the webcam.

In fact I can only see three people. (With all the members there are, its a good chance they might be mf-ers)

Ok then - how much is a pint of ale this year?

The outside camera shows a few that should be at home doing homework.

Edited by x-in-man

The beer down at the tent today was truly excellent. (Usually it is just warm brown watery stuff during TT).

Just for info the guys at MT/e2e are still working on the equipment and it is hoped to have several more feeds and some linkage to the sound desk so you can catch the whole "experience" as such.I know this will get slated but for those who genuinely cannot get to the tent it's a little porthole of whats going on.

Just for info the guys at MT/e2e are still working on the equipment and it is hoped to have several more feeds and some linkage to the sound desk so you can catch the whole "experience" as such.I know this will get slated but for those who genuinely cannot get to the tent it's a little porthole of whats going on.

e2e? Bushy's website state's 2e2 but i guess it is tricky to spell...

Looks hellish dark in Douglas today on the DOI webcam (Sea Terminal). Street lights on and really gloomy looking - and that's 10.45am!