Genuine Local Talent

she reminds me of keira knightly only much fitter and with a much bigger rack......she'll go far

she reminds me of keira knightly only much fitter and with a much bigger rack......she'll go far

I think you're just being fussy. I'd shag either of them - or both at the same time.

• Like 2

I think you're just being fussy. I'd shag either of them - or both at the same time.

MB, I have not got the time or the bandwidth to list the women I would shag, either famous actresses or supermarket check out ladies.

Whether they would actually agree is an entirely different matter that I think could also be a problem with your threesome fantasy above.

Funny how women stress over things like this, my wife got all prissie, when she asked me in bed, who my fantasy shag was the other night and I said her younger sister. whistling.gif

• Like 4

Let me guess your age...mmmm...let's see.

Benefit of the doubt....mmmm..........15.

Only 'cos that's the sort of response I'd expect from a 15 year old.....close?

Oh Jeez so sorry....Just realised what an insult that is to some 15 year old's!!!

Edited by Sentience

Oh Jeez so sorry....Just realised what an insult that is to some 15 year old's!!!

Are we to assume from your poor grammar and incredible wit that you're not particularly far into double figures either?

Are we to assume from your poor grammar and incredible wit that you're not particularly far into double figures either?

Two login's...how clever!

Simple praise for success would be nice without having to add your w@nk fantasies to the end of your posts!

Nice one thanks.

You know, comedians are paid really well because, well basically they are professional and genuinely good at what they do.

How come some posters believe satire and comedy is SO easy and show themselves up for what they really are.....simply sad.

Edited by Sentience

Simple praise for success would be nice without having to add your w@nk fantasies to the end of your posts!

Nice one thanks.

You know, comedians are paid really well because, well basically they are professional and genuinely good at what they do.

How come some posters believe satire and comedy is SO easy and show themselves up for what they really are.....simply sad.

welcome to MF

Two login's...how clever!

Obviously if someone disagrees with you they MUST be the person you were insulting!