400M Running Track Other Than The Nsc

Hi, does anyone know if any of the schools in Douglas or surounding area have a 400m running track marked out please ? I know the NSC is the obvious choice but I aint forking out 4 quid a time if I can find one that's free to use. Many thanks

get your tape out and see how ,many laps of ashley hill playing field are needed, i think it's marked out?? but never a full 400 metres, maybe see how far round mooragh lake is? or just get a suitable wrist mounted GPS and see when you get to 400 metres travelled.

Hi, does anyone know if any of the schools in Douglas or surounding area have a 400m running track marked out please ? I know the NSC is the obvious choice but I aint forking out 4 quid a time if I can find one that's free to use. Many thanks

Tight wad

Luckily there a lot who do fork out for good facilities

They have got a Monopoly on them.

Ever time you pass go ........

You could try any one of the big skools - this time of year they may very well be marked out - and it's free.

Edited by x-in-man

Tight wad

it should be free for me as i pay for the place to be on my doorstep in my sky high rates.......now piss off if you can't be helpful

Tight wad

it should be free for me as i pay for the place to be on my doorstep in my sky high rates.......now piss off if you can't be helpful

The NSC isn't on the Douglas Rates

Tight wad

Oh no - trust me to chastise a Keyboard Chariots of Fire hardcase.

Pay up and use the NSC tight arse

• Like 1

Ballakermeen School playing field was always marked out for 330yards - as was St Ninian's.

I don't believe either field has expanded?

i seem to recall running a lap and a bit at balla too, before collapsing and feeling sick.

• 2 weeks later...