Motorsport Madness

MilitantDogOwner

Does anyone know if this is going to be a permanent deal or is it like the other temporary TT shops we get during the event fortnight?

Can't see it doing much trade outside of the event fortnight other than the occasional tourist (as rare as they are).

Not exactly what the high street needs in my opinion, seeing as we already a TT tat shop at the far end of Douglas high street.

Does anyone know if this is going to be a permanent deal or is it like the other temporary TT shops we get during the event fortnight?

Can't see it doing much trade outside of the event fortnight other than the occasional tourist (as rare as they are).

Not exactly what the high street needs in my opinion, seeing as we already a TT tat shop at the far end of Douglas high street.

Think is is only temporary..It opens up as a stationery supplier in the not too distant future

Where's Douglas high street? Never heard of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Street

"High Street, or the High Street, is a metonym for the generic name (and frequently the official name) of the primary business street of towns or cities, especially in the United Kingdom. It is usually a focal point for shops and retailers in city centres, and is most often used in reference to retailing."

I was refering the street that runs through Douglas which comprises its main shopping street, also refered to as a "high street".

it may be a general term but does not relate to any geographical location and can not be found on a map of Douglas !

the Douglas 'High Street' as the centre of retail business may in fact refer to Drumgold Street :lol:

(I couldn't decide if the OP was referring to the places underneath the grandstand)

I was refering the street that runs through Douglas which comprises its main shopping street, also refered to as a "high street".

Oh right, Strand Street then. Where's the "TT tat shop at the end of Strand Street?

Oh right, Strand Street then. Where's the "TT tat shop at the end of Strand Street?

The one opposite Sam Webbs.