The Ramsey Park Hotel - Open For Business

It'll be in the paper at some point won't it? I wonder if someone has bought it as an investment or to actually do something with it.

Shoprite maybe - they were looking to expand, maybe this is an easier option for them.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to wish Mr. Hemmings and his staff at the new hotel every sucess and good luck with this venture and look forward to seeing a start to the development on the quay in Ramsey and the Grand

That lot could make a perfect Dignitas clinic.

If that means you have to share with a woman with big tits - sounds fair enough to me.

Posted Images

RAOB club',

Freemasons hall,

Baptist church Waterloo road (huge),

Upstairs at the Traf,

Upstairs at the Bistro,

Two large school halls,

Two small school halls,

Rugby club,

Yacht club,

Church hall by the co-op,

Town hall rooms,

Golf club,

All vary in size but no lack of function rooms in Ramsey.

These are all places where you have to either get caterers in or cater yourself.

Ramsey needs a hotel function room, there is a difference!

It'll be in the paper at some point won't it? I wonder if someone has bought it as an investment or to actually do something with it.

Shoprite maybe - they were looking to expand, maybe this is an easier option for them.

Are people still buying at present prices for investment?

Never thought about shoprite but it would make sense. I have never seen anything sell so fast, it wasnt even worth puting up a For Sale sign!

Never thought about shoprite but it would make sense. I have never seen anything sell so fast, it wasnt even worth puting up a For Sale sign!

I would think with the proximity of the Town Hall it is more probable that it has been purchased by RTC.

RAOB club',

Freemasons hall,

Upstairs at the Traf,

Upstairs at the Bistro,

Two large school halls,

Two small school halls,

Rugby club,

Yacht club,

Town hall rooms,

Golf club,

These are all places where you have to either get caterers in or cater yourself.

RAOB club',

Freemasons hall,

Upstairs at the Traf,

Upstairs at the Bistro,

Two large school halls,

Two small school halls,

Rugby club,

Yacht club,

Town hall rooms,

Golf club,

There's no money for hotels in function catering, bedrooms are much more profitable

However, if the new property can't fill it's bedrooms they may well turn some of them into a function suite

RAOB club',

Freemasons hall,

Upstairs at the Traf,

Upstairs at the Bistro,

Two large school halls,

Two small school halls,

Rugby club,

Yacht club,

Town hall rooms,

Golf club,

RAOB club',

Freemasons hall,

Upstairs at the Traf,

Upstairs at the Bistro,

Two large school halls,

Two small school halls,

Rugby club,

Yacht club,

Town hall rooms,

Golf club,

There's no money for hotels in function catering, bedrooms are much more profitable

However, if the new property can't fill it's bedrooms they may well turn some of them into a function suite

You are Allen Bell and i claim my £5

I would think with the proximity of the Town Hall it is more probable that it has been purchased by RTC.

Bring back the Kremlin.

Bring back the Kremlin.

Where men were men. Roar.

Bring back the Kremlin.

Where men were men. Roar.

Roar? You me Raw

There was a for sale notice up for a couple of weeks, I've heard a clothes shop is taking it on. (man on a bike told me)

• 5 years later...
On 25/08/2012 at 4:36 PM, Donald Trumps said:

Is it still open? 

''"...There's no money for hotels in function catering...!  Really? Can be quite profitable. A function room would not be in use every week but to not have one is a bit of an oversight.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kopek said:

''"...There's no money for hotels in function catering...!  Really? Can be quite profitable. A function room would not be in use every week but to not have one is a bit of an oversight.

The Sefton seems to do very nicely,thank YOU,.

There have been studies to show that hotels who receive high bedroom occupancy are wasting potential by using space for function rooms that could be bedrooms

Edited by Donald Trumps