Dog Poo On Pavements

Ah yes, those good-old bygone years with their insanitary conditions, poor diet and much lower life expectancy. This is going to come as a shock to you I know but these day's folks don't actually want your dogs fouling public areas. That's not a sterile world by any means at all. It's just a world where people no longer have to tolerate irresponsible dog owners.

Here's the solution - YOUR dog can shit in YOUR garden.

Sorted....

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. You have real problems and that was at 8.26 this morning! You must have had a right ole barney with someone last night.   If you look at my posts (try 8500 of them) you will see I do always p

I walk all over the Island and rarely see any dog shit. I do wonder how much others REALLY see and how much of it is hot air from dog haters. Litter is a far worse problem, and every river, beach, dit

Posted Images

What do you do with your shit PK? Dispose of it correctly or just flush it into the sea?

Yawn at all this debate, more people pick up than ever before and if you can't manage to avoid it maybe you shouldn't be allowed out on your own. The odd pile of poo here & there is no biggie, when compared with bygone years when no-one picked up. I had dogs as a child & no-one even thought of picking up. I also spend the entire summer holidays on the beach with my dogs and no-one cared about that either. Nor did anyone die or go blind due to there being a few dogs joining in the fun. Agree with Gladys, this sterile world some people want is no fun. Stay in your sterile homes and leaves the rest of us to enjoy the outdoors with our dogs, horses, children, whatever. I'll bet people catch more from kids than dogs!

"Nor did anyone go blind"???????. Well you've managed to get that wrong!! I'm not overfond of dogs, or cats but object to selfish folk like you who think that your right to own an untrained dog (which you cannot be bothered to clean up after) should not be questioned , you really are an arrogant soul, with the brains of a rocking horse.

• 3 weeks later...

I think for the people who dont mind living in a shit infested place then power to you, personally i like to keep my shoes shit

free.

Harp on about the good ole days all you want but we are in 2012, you sound like arse holes with no real standards of hygene and cleanliness. I dont particulary want to live in a sterile enviroment but there is a limit, the nights are closing in and already i can see a massive influx of shit left by lazy dog owners. FFS its your dog so your responsability to clear up after it/them.

I dont understand why the government when they are so short of money dont jump on this with on the spot fines, name and shame and increases in dog licences for those who dont pick up. This is a huge money maker (short term i would imagine) and our beautiful Island would be on its way to being beautiful.

Also what is with having 6+ dogs.

And i would vote for a blanket ban too given half the chancesmile.png

You are a strange beast, nobody is harping on about the good ole days when stuff was everywhere, rather pointing out that peple generally just got on with a lot more shit, actual and proverbial, and dealt with it, because that is what you did, you know how to deal with it. Things happened they were just the course of life, nothing remarkable; and do you know, we all survived.

Now life just seems so packaged, no one seems to have the easiest life skills. Take it from dealing with a peculiar shaped potato to skipping round dog poo.

I do wonder what we are left with, absolutely no resilience, no tolerance and precious little imaginative thought. But hey, no one stepped in dog poo.

Wow, what a load of crap (no pun intended) and a strange assumption but if we are going to get into name calling then it would be rude of me not to return the playground tit for tat.

For someone who has posted more than 9000 posts you really are a dumb ass. you have a couple of likes and a few people have backed you up but seriously!

Maybe instead of being a Billy no mates keyboard warrior you should give the real world a chance, go out make some friends in the sunshine while its such a beautiful day and stop being such a think you know it all c**t!

And dont forget to scoop the poop along as you gothumbsup.gif

Regards Miss Roo

Edited by Miss Roo
  • Like 2

Wow. You have real problems and that was at 8.26 this morning! You must have had a right ole barney with someone last night.

If you look at my posts (try 8500 of them) you will see I do always pick up after my dogs, always have and always will. My point is about the shrill paranoia that this topic produces; something that you have just exemplified so well.

Regards dumb ass, billy no mates, keyboard warrior cunt.

• Like 4

I go to bradda head pretty regularly and I hardly notice dog shit tbh.

By the way although due to not being a cunt I pick up anything that comes out of my dogs, I have broken the rule about not having them up on the Point of Ayre without a lead, for the simple reason I didn't see the signs saying you couldn't have them there until I got back in the car. If the dog shit signs are the same (I haven't noticed any) then maybe they need to be made bigger.

Could you tell me exactly where you parked please?

Wow. You have real problems and that was at 8.26 this morning! You must have had a right ole barney with someone last night.

If you look at my posts (try 8500 of them) you will see I do always pick up after my dogs, always have and always will. My point is about the shrill paranoia that this topic produces; something that you have just exemplified so well.

Your new triple barreled name is a bit of a mouth full,so can we just stick with Gladys for now?

Post us a photo of your dog having a turn out on Roo's doorstep.

Your new triple barreled name is a bit of a mouth full,so can we just stick with Gladys for now?

I thought it had a ring about it, really.

Not sure how I managed to evoke that vitriol, but I am now waiting for the post to be deleted much like her mentor who decimated a thread once she realised she had made a right twat of herself!

• Like 1

I thought it had a ring about it, really.

Not sure how I managed to evoke that vitriol, but I am now waiting for the post to be deleted much like her mentor who decimated a thread once she realised she had made a right twat of herself!

When under the influence one should refrain from posting.

Yes,no?

What do you do with your shit PK? Dispose of it correctly or just flush it into the sea?

Yawn at all this debate, more people pick up than ever before and if you can't manage to avoid it maybe you shouldn't be allowed out on your own. The odd pile of poo here & there is no biggie, when compared with bygone years when no-one picked up. I had dogs as a child & no-one even thought of picking up. I also spend the entire summer holidays on the beach with my dogs and no-one cared about that either. Nor did anyone die or go blind due to there being a few dogs joining in the fun. Agree with Gladys, this sterile world some people want is no fun. Stay in your sterile homes and leaves the rest of us to enjoy the outdoors with our dogs, horses, children, whatever. I'll bet people catch more from kids than dogs!

"Nor did anyone go blind"???????. Well you've managed to get that wrong!! I'm not overfond of dogs, or cats but object to selfish folk like you who think that your right to own an untrained dog (which you cannot be bothered to clean up after) should not be questioned , you really are an arrogant soul, with the brains of a rocking horse.

LOL. My dog is very well trained, and I do pick up after him. Just saying (a bit like Gladys is) that all this hoo-har is way over the top, there used to be dog poo everywhere as no-one ever picked up, dogs were always off the lead & they weren't banned from anywhere. Now there's only the odd bit here & there yet people are whining more than they ever did previously. I think it's just people who hate dogs making a fuss over nothing. It's like litter. There will always be some people who can't be bothered taking their litter home, just like there will always be people who can't be asred to pick up after their dog. There is no such thing as a law that everyone obeys.

• Like 1