Vw Camper Van Hire

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Mum, Dad, and 3 kids - maybe. But for a singleton, or just a couple they're fine

Fingers crossed you'll not need to use the insurance PK Our van is a shed but I like it, it's cost loads and bits keep falling off it but you know, it has a certain appeal - in a clapped out heap of

I've had a couple of these vans, slow, rusty and bloody unreliable over a long trip. You can fix them easily though, door hinge popped on when the throttle pedal parted company iwith the chassis for

Posted Images

Not until we've been around a bit.

For a private individual wouldn't insurance be a nightmare though? It's rated as a classic vehicle with a guaranteed replacement value. So the book price is about half-a-crown but if some fuckwit with a baseball cap on the wrong way around t-bones it with his Corsa with special bolt-on baked bean can exhaust I get what it would take to purchase a like-for-like replacement.

They are cool and everything but I just don't think i could be assed with a VW bus unless it had a 911 engine fitted.

but if some fuckwit with a baseball cap on the wrong way around t-bones it with his Corsa with special bolt-on baked bean can exhaust

That you generalising again? Dam corsa drivers 😱

Damn fuckwits you mean!

They are nice to look at but impractical to live/camp out of for anything more than a picnic.

You're having a laugh. It's selfish in that it only has a full width bed, Smev hob/sink unit, electric water pump, 3-way fridge, kharzi etc etc.

It's also a design classic, an iconic vehicle with an amazingly strong cult following.

You know jealousy is a very ugly word...