Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
IOMRS97

Manxnet Mail Problem

Anybody else having problems with email today? It seems hellish slow accessing mail via Windows Live Mail and no better when using the Manxnet website. Internet is otherwise not bad - slower then usual by about 25%.

Yes it has been slow for me too,but then it was the same two weeks ago,everything else loads up quick except Manx.net emails,I clean my files every day before going on line to remove the clutter,so it can't be the computer,sometimes when I look at a film on You Tube it might slow down a bit,but haven't had any problems lately only with emails.

One of my grandaughters has had problems with her phone calls as well,I rang yesterday and it cut off,then when I got through she said it happens a lot,the thought of cancelling is coming when the contract ends.

Yes I had problems too, started Thursday or Friday & lasted till yesterday - seems OK today though. As for MT mobile - best thing I ever did switching to Sure

How many more manx.net is shit threads do you need before you ditch it. Never had any issues with Gmail.

• Like 1

I am currently on holiday in Florida and have not been able to access www.manx.net since Saturday. Originally I thought it might just be a problem with the IP address at my location but I have since tried from the local Apple store using one of their devices, again without success. Manx.net insist there is no problem. Yeah right! Well how come the website won't load using any internet browser, device, or IP address? Has anyone else come across this problem before. I couldn't say whether it's just the city where I am, Florida in general, or the whole USA for that matter; but if manx.net won't admit there's something wrong....... Anyone know someone who works there who might actually take the time to look into this instead of just giving the standard response that everything's fine?

thread revival time.   is anybody else having issues sending mail from manx.net accounts??   i've tried 2 and they won't send, i can receive ok on them though.  if i use my google or outlook accounts they work just fine.

yup, just tried three times to send a message. seemed to cycle between a new format and the old one.

• Thanks 1

Is the manx.net mail up and running yet?

I use Thunderbird, and not picking up any manx.net

I have a legacy Manx.net account/e-mail address. It’s just used for shopping/ticket/booking sites. I have my own domain for everything else. 

I had my account set up for auto forward to my 365 account. Monday I stopped receiving Manx.net, or their spam digests. Didn’t realise until Wednesday. Manually accessed. 

The autoforward is back on. Nothing sitting there now.

Much less spam in either my Manx.net or 365 filters.