Dear Mr Bus Driver Please Go On Strike

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't get over the rant the picketer had on the radio. Telling us how disgusted he is with people going to work and school - WTF, so we're all supposed to come out in sympathy with you are we and le

Anyone who uses the bus drivers possible strike as a defense for a drink driving offense deserves to have their car crushed and spend a few months inside. There is no excuse these days for drinking an

Sorry but it is the correct decision by the Management. Drivers will have been given their rosters setting out there shifts. Either you are available to work that shift or you are not. You can not pic

Posted Images

The new offensive started today in Ridgeway Street, the drivers have decided to write all the bus's off. I am so glad this did not occur when the relief drivers were driving there would have been headlines immediately as it stands this little accident will no doubt be swept under the carpet or the Union will make a big deal of it claiming it was due to malutrition and stress.

Thanks for the heads up, Ian!

Very funny.

Or perhaps your name begins with an M. In which case, your former role as a general manager with Arriva in the UK ought to put you in good stead

Fascinating. I had no idea Manannan worked for Arriva.

The new offensive started today in Ridgeway Street, the drivers have decided to write all the bus's off.

What are you talking about?

http://www.manxradio.com/newsread.aspx?id=65622

Two buses suffered a minor collision in the centre of Douglas this morning.

The accident happened in Ridgeway Street in the capital - Bus Vannin says one bus 'touched' another while turning into the road.

It's not known whether either vehicle has been badly damaged.

"It's not known whether either vehicle has been badly damaged."

There are journalists who uncover great scandals like Watergate, yet our idiot media can't even uncover whether these vehicles are badly damaged?

Edited by Thomas Jefferson

There are journalists who uncover great scandals like Watergate, yet our idiot media can't even uncover whether these vehicles are badly damaged?

Economies of scale though isn't it? Hardly things of anywhere near the same magnitude are they?

Seen a Double decker bus getting towed along Peel Road this evening about half 8 with the front half ripped off. Tow truck stopped to push the damage back so it wasn't hanging loose. Got a picture, i'll upload later.

The new offensive started today in Ridgeway Street, the drivers have decided to write all the bus's off. I am so glad this did not occur when the relief drivers were driving there would have been headlines immediately as it stands this little accident will no doubt be swept under the carpet or the Union will make a big deal of it claiming it was due to malutrition and stress.

"It was the blooming relief driver that's to blame, he moved the seat and the driver couldn't reach the peddles" a union spokesperson commented.

Economies of scale though isn't it? Hardly things of anywhere near the same magnitude are they?

That was exactly my point. It's not exactly rocket science for so-called "journalists" or "news reporters" to make a phone call and find out if the buses are damaged or not.

Seen a Double decker bus getting towed along Peel Road this evening about half 8 with the front half ripped off. Tow truck stopped to push the damage back so it wasn't hanging loose. Got a picture, i'll upload later.

It (No.20) came through Kirk Michael being towed by Mann Recovery Services.