Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Aquarius

Traffic Siituation In Onchan

hmm. arent these temporary? Repeat myself when I say, go and experience some real traffic every single working day!

Dont patronise me luv! I am from London and

know what real frigging traffic is!

Sorry!! didnt mean to patronise or offend

anyone. I think its ace commuting to work now I

have had to move home from manchester. Work/life balance is better, even with highly annoying roadworks!

Apology accepted - and on the whole you are

right ( and the way I usually feel ) however PL has hit the nail right on the head - apart from the cultural vacuum bit

Edited by Aquarius

The road works are not needed at all.replacing kerbs and the pavement is an expensive luxury that didnt need doing.This coming after last years pain in the ass roadworks of the water main through Onchan and the resurfacing from governers to the grandstand.

the lovely new school has come at a price, traffic congestion. Just wait til the weather is bad, the school run will ruin all chances of getting through onchan in one piece

The irony of all this, is that the worst stretch of heavily used road in Onchan, the bit from the Manx Arms, up past the precinct and the Archie, which is full of holes, ruts and patches, does not seem to be included in the scheme at all.

The Traffic doesnt bother me but having to sit at the lights at 4am (twice) when Im one of the only cars on the road is a massive pain in the arse.

hmm. arent these temporary? Repeat myself when I say, go and experience some real traffic every single working day!

What a condescending thing to say! As for "real traffic" I would suggest that the traffic where you come from is more unusual than ours.

What a condescending thing to say! As for "real traffic" I would suggest that the traffic where you come from is more unusual than ours.

Oh get over it! I apologised for being offensive days ago!!!

hmm. arent these temporary? Repeat myself

when I say, go and experience some real traffic every single working day!

What a condescending thing to say! As for "real traffic" I would suggest that the traffic where you

come from is more unusual than ours.

Oh get over it! I apologised for being offensive days ago!!!

Pmsl! She did to be honest! 

• Like 1

people blocking roundabouts is so shocking here!!!

That's what your horn is for, just keep your hand on it and shame the idiots.

people blocking roundabouts is so shocking here!!!

That's what your horn is for, just keep your hand on it and shame the idiots.

Never thought of that! I am still too busy swearing and shouting at people who cant use filter lanes lol. I know some people on alberta drive who will not be impressed of buses using it when the road is closed!!

I know some people on alberta drive who will not be impressed of buses using it when the road is closed!!

That's a bloody shame isn't it? How do they think those who have to put up with the bloody things and the shed heads they carry all the time cope?

There are a lot of frustrated motorists tagging on the end and going through on red, there is going to be a calamity anytime soon.