Chris Moyles Breakfast Show

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is entering it's last ten minutes. I find myself strangely moved. I've been dipping in and out, as it were, of Moyles for years now. Parts of the show were very funny and I quite like the bloke. I'm q

I'm a Radio 1, 3 and occasional 4 listener. You're a Manx Radio listener. Who doesn't even live in the Isle of Man. That explains a lot more...

Car park catch phrase, with 'Roy walker' tickled me:)

Is entering it's last ten minutes. I find myself strangely moved. I've been dipping in and out, as it were, of Moyles for years now. Parts of the show were very funny and I quite like the bloke. I'm quite sad really. I don't care for Grimshaw myself.

You're a Radio 1 listener? That explains a lot...

I'm a Radio 1, 3 and occasional 4 listener. You're a Manx Radio listener. Who doesn't even live in the Isle of Man. That explains a lot more...

I just listen to the news on MR, don't listen to the musak and rarely listen to Talking Heads these days (I don't know, I really don't know). Usually walking the hounds while Mandate is on.

Radio 3 - now there's an excellent station.

Radio 1 annoys me, Radio 2 is even more annoying, Radio 3 is excellent and so are Radio 4 & 6, clearly, I am 40 something :) I used to like Chris Moyles but now I cannot abide his noise. Manx Radio is just a local radio station, they serve a purpose, I'm sure.

I listen to 6, 5, 3, 1, 5+, 4+, 4, 2 in that order.

My Radio 1 listening declined with Moyles's appearance he was an abusive shouter - why let that into your life? But then I'm not target audience. Radio 1's golden age began when DLT and the pirate radio generation were sacked and ended with Moyles bringing local radio values to a national audience.

Grimshaw seems a reasonable lad, I just wish he'd talk like a grown up.

I listen to 6, 5, 3, 1, 5+, 4+, 4, 2 in that order.

Mostly listen to Podcasts/internet radio but my terrestrial order is:

6, 4, 1, 2, 5.

I'm surprised at all the 3 love, didnt' think classical was that popular.

I gave up listening to Radio 1 when Moyles started the breakfast show. Now its Radio 4 in the morning, Radio 2 at lunchtime and Radio 5 if I can't sleep at night. The only time I listen to the Manx stations is for the news, so maybe 15 minutes a day at most.

I tried to listen to Moyles for a couple of days but he decided to ask whoever it was in the studio with him and then his audience if they looked at the toilet paper after they had wiped with it?

Pushing the envelope? Observational and funny? I don't know but realising that I was not or no longer a silly schoolboy I switched off Radio 1 and never listened again.