Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Grumpy

Nano Sims... There Aren't Any...

A 4s with ios6 won't be much different. They will still shift a shit load of them because they can. The lumia 920 pisses all over the iphone5 in my personal opinion but each to their own I suppose.

Anyone thinking of getting an iPhone 5, MT's ETA for Nano SIMs is the middle of October, C&W maybe 25th September.

Where does this information come from?

According to MT on Twitter, they will have them for launch.

A 4s with ios6 won't be much different. They will still shift a shit load of them because they can. The lumia 920 pisses all over the iphone5 in my personal opinion but each to their own I suppose.

I think they have a slightly larger screen but basically no, not much different.

This summary by the blogger that used to write "The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs" is worth a read. http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-19557497

"More important, is this really the best we can expect from an outfit that claims to be the most innovative company in the world? This is the sixth version of the iPhone, and the user interface still looks almost exactly like the original iPhone in 2007." Ouch.....

Nope, my opinion is based on having used a range of different handsets watching them evolve more and more over the years while iphones remarket something by putting an I infront of it to make it seem cool.

Nope, my opinion is based on having used a range of different handsets watching them evolve more and more over the years while iphones remarket something by putting an I infront of it to make it seem cool.

Good, Because...

The guy is a hack.

Can you explain to the over 13s what that means please? Ta.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hack_writer

New iPhone 5 = new docking station, new nano sim, new protective carry case, new screen protector, new contract, new itunes update, new memory due to the size of 8 megapixel images, new in-car charger!

Surely I have missed something!?

FFS its really one big freakin fashion accessory!