Creegeen The Liar

creegeen stated on a tv interview manx telecom tv.that he knows of no other department getting payed there lunch breaks.

his a liar. he does as a former Telecommunicaion worker union rep him and the former DCCL minister Tim crookal also a rep got the postman and postladys paid lunch breakswhile they worked there. has he forgot that. he also goes on about spanish work practices once again the biggest of the lot for them is the post office. does he forget all this or is it just double standards. he also went on about bus passes its not just an isle of man thing that drivers and there familys get free travel and by family i mean partner and children while they are still in education. that is a industry wide practise. as far as the other bus passes he says about how is that down to the bus drivers they do not issue the passes that is management so if they are giving them out to the hole of the DCCL and other deparments then thats down to the the top brass, not the drivers he is trying to blame. so if he is is a liar about all this what else is he not telling the truth about.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But this isn't a 'company' it's a Government run department paid for by the tax payer. It's nothing like companies giving cheap loans, discounted goods or other various perks to their staff.   The M

OhnoanotherloadofunpunctuatedshitefromRuggerthatIcan'tbebotheredreadingasIhaven'tgotthetimeandinclinationtoworkoutwhatheissaying.

Sorry rugger, but that's going to need some punctuation (and some work on the spelling) before I will persist reading beyond the first line.

creegeen stated on a tv interview manx telecom tv.that he knows of no other department getting payed there lunch breaks.

his a liar. he does as a former Telecommunicaion worker union rep him and the former DCCL minister Tim crookal also a rep got the postman and postladys paid lunch breakswhile they worked there. has he forgot that. he also goes on about spanish work practices once again the biggest of the lot for them is the post office. does he forget all this or is it just double standards. he also went on about bus passes its not just an isle of man thing that drivers and there familys get free travel and by family i mean partner and children while they are still in education. that is a industry wide practise. as far as the other bus passes he says about how is that down to the bus drivers they do not issue the passes that is management so if they are giving them out to the hole of the DCCL and other deparments then thats down to the the top brass, not the drivers he is trying to blame. so if he is is a liar about all this what else is he not telling the truth about.

It's called politics.

It's called politics.

It's called " being owned" or Collective responsibility depending on which was you look at it I would say?

Rugger, I would not be in the least bit surprised if what you state is true.

IMO, the 3 Wise Men (Cregeen – Black –Longworth) are simply not fit for purpose. I telephoned Cregeen early July, left a message on his home answer phone, and I am still waiting for him to ring me back, mind you, Crookall couldn’t be bothered returning a call from June (perhaps I should have said my name was Mr Lewin).

Again IMO, Black, from my dealings with him is out of his depth and has little idea of what is actually going on out on the bus corridors. Longworth is a trouble shooter, he has been left with a bus service that needed trimming down financially, and it has to be said that the salaries in their entirety did need addressing. However, they need addressing across the whole of government but starting at the top and working down perhaps?

Longworth’s use of long term consultants is scandalous and an unnecessary expense (flights, accommodation, salaries etc.), if he was brought over to run the department then he should have enough knowledge without the need for “his friends from North West England” to help him. His and his consultant’s understanding of the needs of the bus users is appalling, and as seems to happen all too frequently when people arrive in these positions from across the pond, they seem to be totally unaware of the unique demographics of the island, the history of the island and the genuine needs and wants of the Manx public. They should all be absolutely ashamed of themselves with regards to the Victoria Street proposal; it is so typically amateurish of this government, let alone the Bendy Buses debacle. The arrogance of the hierarchy leaves a bitter taste in my mouth for certain.

With regards to “Bus Pass” allocation for IOM Government staff and family members etc., this seriously needs addressing too; the perk should be removed from everyone and only available to those who work solely in this department.

This should be a very simple Bus Service to operate, it baffles me why it is in such a state, and I hear that the government is trying to encourage rocket science on the island?

Edited by Will Halsall
  • Like 1

Will, FYI only government staff that are employed at the DCCL benefit from free buses passes. Government employees in other departments have to pay like everyone else.

Why are all DCCL staff and some of their family members entitled to free bus passes? What justifies this perk,and how much does it cost the taxpayer?

Does it then follow that DOI staff should get free road tax?

• Like 1