So just under a month since she went missing, and judging by the BBC news website (if you could call it news) not a single fuck was given.

Even the Wales section of the site is bereft of even a minor mention.

Good job we have the Jimmy Saville situation to keep everyone occupied until matey boy gets before a jugde in January.

Mans been charged, nobody else is being looked for in connection with her dissapearance, what do you want the media to report? Day 30 still missing, man still in custody?

And still no body or weapon or murder scene.....no major change in the story.....yet a few weeks ago it was wall to wall 24/7 coverage. Its what they are not reporting that I am interested.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would I be censured by the moderators if I suggested I would be pleased if another forum user's pet was abducted?

So all of a sudden speeding and child abduction / abuse / possible murder, have a form of relevant symmetry ?   You utter, utter wanker ...

In the McCann case I agree the parents were negligent, leaving kids age 2 sleeping in an unlocked appartment whilst on holiday so you can go out for a meal and a drink is in my view not acceptable  

Posted Images

I thought that the trial was set for January. Perhaps they are keeping certain things out of the media to avoid speculation which could affect the judgement of potential jurors, so would assume that it would go quiet between arrest and trial. Weren't the details of the Jo Yates case kept out of the media until after Tabak's trial?

January 15th was what I heard for the date of the trial. I'm just interested how quickly this went from the only thing on the news to nothing.

Like I say there is nothing to report, supposed killer found, body still missing, if the body is ever found then it will be back in the news but at this minute it isn't news worthy as nothing more has happened

January 15th was what I heard for the date of the trial. I'm just interested how quickly this went from the only thing on the news to nothing.

supposed killer found

Yeah, I heard them say that when Barry George was arrested for the Jill Dando shooting. That panned out well....

That was basically whilst they were looking for a missing child and not a body. As soon as it became a murder enquiry and it was clear that the chance of finding a body was very low it dropped out of the headlines as there was nothing to report. Every know and again as with the McCanns' etc it will attract headline coverage

There are still I believe 150 or so police involved in the search and I have friends who have part of voluntary rescue services in the area who remain involved. The matter is ongoing but I reckon the chances of finding a body are low.

There is plenty of rumour and speculation but as a man has been arrested and charged I will not provide it. As for the comparison with Dando's murder, I think a possible difference might be that in that case Barry George denied the allegation. If you wish to keep uptodate you could always try subscribing to the Cambrian News

So just under a month since she went missing, and judging by the BBC news website (if you could call it news) not a single fuck was given.

Even the Wales section of the site is bereft of even a minor mention.

Good job we have the Jimmy Saville situation to keep everyone occupied until matey boy gets before a jugde in January.

Unfortunatly there is little to report on a day by day basis. There are 150 police or so searching each day but unless or until they find something there is not a lot to say which has not already been said. I wish there was

What a shame they can't apply the same criteria to JimmyS a vile. i.e. there is not a lot to say that has not already been said.

Why are people so interested in some other families personal tragedy? Will you sleep better for knowing they found a dead body? The less they have of this kind of thing on the news, the less 'admirers' the weirdos who do this kind of thing will get. Forget them. I don't care to know any of the details of this as I have small children myself and, just no, I do not want to know.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Agreed. Its hard to fathom what he could possibly gain by "not remembering". Having said that,if it was an open and closed case, it would have as much exposure. If notoriety is what this man wants, its a horrible way to go about things.

Edited by immortalpuppet

That's a really sick image 2Thumbs, and one we could do without. Does it make you feel better to publically register your feelings in such a graphic way ? I would imagine that his 'failure to remember' is some sort of denial or shutting out of reality to cope with the terrible thing that he has done. How would he live with the knowledge of his act ? This is one of the saddest crimes of recent times and let's just hope that we get to the truth of what happened to this poor little girl, and that Bridger, if found guilty, goes to prison for a very long time.

Edited by Shake me up Judy
  • Like 1