• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, who was fisting who exactly? I've never seen a higher euphemism count in such a short post before.

I'd probably give HBOY a slap, because his language is a fucking disgrace.

Oh, how cosily familiar. I'm put in mind of a couple of workmen who might be on my property carrying out some pre-arranged chore for me for financial gain. But who insist on ribbing each other in my p

Lonan3 is a good friend of mine. I took his comment in the way it was meant - as a bit of fun!

You, however, Wrighty are exactly what he called you - and I have to wonder about your apparent obsession with younger females.

By the way - yes, a glance at my profile would have told you that I'm 26 years old. - but if that kind of task is beyond you, I can't help wondering who enables you to get on the Internet since you're unlikely to be capable of doing it yourself.

If you actually know the real person behind the anonymous forum persona 'Endovelicus', and she is indeed 26, then I take it all back.

I wouldn't be so naive as to believe everything everyone put in their profiles. You can see in my previous post that I gave conditions for 'taking it all back'. Sorry for causing offence. Casting aspersions on me having an obsession with younger females is however a little strange given it's your 'good friend' who seemed that way inclined. And as for insulting my intelligence...I'd expect better from someone who usually posts quite sensibly.

Just to explain: Lonan is very well aware that I often espouse 'feminist' causes (even though I don't particularly like that description of them) and, to be fair, he supports the more sensible ones too. Therefore, I would have naturally assumed that he'd posted that in order to 'wind me up' a bit. If it hadn't been diverted like that, I'd have probably responded with something equally facetious such as 'Has your back recovered from last time yet?'

I was probably as annoyed by your insinuations as he was but, of course, apology accepted.

Just to explain: Lonan is very well aware that I often espouse 'feminist' causes (even though I don't particularly like that description of them) and, to be fair, he supports the more sensible ones too. Therefore, I would have naturally assumed that he'd posted that in order to 'wind me up' a bit. If it hadn't been diverted like that, I'd have probably responded with something equally facetious such as 'Has your back recovered from last time yet?'

Oh, how cosily familiar. I'm put in mind of a couple of workmen who might be on my property carrying out some pre-arranged chore for me for financial gain. But who insist on ribbing each other in my presence as if I'm lucky to be let in on some private joke. Oh, we do take the piss! But I'd lay down my life for him if it came to it! Oh really. Like I care. Now get on with the job and fuck off.

• Like 1

Oh, how cosily familiar. I'm put in mind of a couple of workmen who might be on my property carrying out some pre-arranged chore for me for financial gain. But who insist on ribbing each other in my presence as if I'm lucky to be let in on some private joke. Oh, we do take the piss! But I'd lay down my life for him if it came to it! Oh really. Like I care. Now get on with the job and fuck off.

You remind me so much of my Brother, he has me in hysterics a lot of the time too

Just to report, a thoroughly good fisticuff with Mutley. Strategy was lacking in the implementation, (that'll be the baby oil) and the paddling pool was a little small. (I used to be a size 10, you know). But a good attempt, all in all. No bruises to boot!

How about you lot?

I would take on the bees as she seems like a right mingebag who can't fight. While she is hugging the world I can sneak up behind her and kidney punch her. Prolly the only person on MF I stand half a chance with tbh, I am more of a drinker than a fighter.

It'a not me you need watch out for, it's the rest of the hive. There is only one person whose posts really annoy me and I have that person on ignore so I can read the forums without busting a blood vessel :)

Ps what is a mingebag?