• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cliff Hazard, Segways and cliff hazard:   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315518/Segway-tycoon-Jimi-Heselden-dies-cliff-plunge-scooters.html

A bit of cheek calling a razz round a plantation a 'forest safari', for the more adventurous perhaps a tour round willaston?

I've had a go on a Segway - it was good fun and very easy to manouver / stop so managed not to run anybody over. A lot of major cities have them - a friend mentioned today that they had been to Prague at the weekend and had seen them a lot there (they do sightseeing tours with them). They will go a lot slower than the bikes on the prom and make a slight whirring noise so you can hear them coming. The plantation trips look great fun so will be booking one in the future I think :)

I doubt that any of the tours would take place along cliff tops, and if a Chimpanzee can ride one, as in Declan's video, I'm sure most members of the public could manage without any incident smile.png

Just checked the website....and there is hardly any availability and not because they're sold out; just not available!

Maybe as it's a new venture they might only do a few to start with to see how it goes and add in more as demand increases?