Go Karts For Douglas?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I quite like the look of this. Who owns the car park? I'm assuming not Duke. So, will we get a good deal?

Are they the clutchless type that need a third party to bump start them? I've had a go on those before and they are hard work. Very fast and fun, but so easy to spin, and having done so needing third

Cos' they've nothing better to do.

Without employing a middle aged geezer with a huge beer gut squeezed into an overly tight Fred Perry shirt to shout "Press the red pedal now" it will never evoke the same memories as the White City go carts. I wish them success though.

Ah, the dulcet tones of Eddie Barrow.. Sweet memories indeed

Considering all the noise gripes over the skate park area a few years back I don't see how go karts are going to be quiet enough for that location on a weekly basis? If they had electric karts it may be ok?

I had a go a go at Jurby a few weeks back. Its not cheap and I was rubbish and it's hard work, but good fun.

Are they the clutchless type that need a third party to bump start them? I've had a go on those before and they are hard work. Very fast and fun, but so easy to spin, and having done so needing third party help to restart. A nuisance if you're at the furthest point of the track. Good training for Formula One driving I suppose, although my talents went unnoticed.

• Like 1