Paedo-Apocalypse

There have been four investigations against Janner, including this one. Private Eye magazine first raised suspicions about him in the seventies, when accusations first surfaced. His predilection for young boys was widely known amongst his associates, but accepted as, ''just Greville being Greville'', for many years. The opportunity for justice has been missed, once again.

How times have changed, fortunately.

Still only the tip of the paedo iceberg, Janner just being another face in the rogues gallery. These kind of revelations, other 'fallen stars' and those who previously considered themselves un-touchable, allegations of establishment cover-ups and conspiracy, will become common-place.

Greville Janner escapes justice. The establishment breathes another sigh of relief...

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disagree entirely with that Spook. This is a dangerous path we're on and the Cliff Richard case illustrates it. We're not far from the legal territory of the old Witchfinder General here; where guilt

This case stinks more than most. He SHOULD be subjected to a trial if for no other reason than to flush out other scum whose names would emerge as the case progresses.   Remember Earnest Saunders a

The trouble is when people try to explain peodophillia they are shot down by people who don't know the difference between explain and excuse.

Posted Images

There have been four investigations against Janner, including this one. Private Eye magazine first raised suspicions about him in the seventies, when accusations first surfaced. His predilection for young boys was widely known amongst his associates, but accepted as, ''just Greville being Greville'', for many years. The opportunity for justice has been missed, once again.

How times have changed, fortunately.

Still only the tip of the paedo iceberg, Janner just being another face in the rogues gallery. These kind of revelations, other 'fallen stars' and those who previously considered themselves un-touchable, allegations of establishment cover-ups and conspiracy, will become common-place.

Greville Janner escapes justice. The establishment breathes another sigh of relief...

It shows you how well the establishment choreograph these sort of things though doesn't it? Doctor says you might have two years left, they finally arrest you, they put you on trial, you've clearly lost the plot, trail adjourned on grounds of ill health, a few month later you've died. Historical reputation "intact" as you never actually got convicted or properly tried for anything.

It makes you wonder that if they are happy to give a graceful exit to a paedo, what the fuck else are these people happy to cover up? The whole system is completely rotten to the core.

To be fair Jimmy Savill is dead and his "historical reputation" isn't "intact" despite him not being around to stand in the dock.

It could well be that the "trial of the facts" can still continue. Are the alleged victims going to let it drop. Janner was never going to stand anyway - he was too ill.

To me, nothing has changed. The outcome to him was irrelevant. He was too much of a physical mess (as now proved by the fact he is dead from it).

The fact of the matter is that this sort of abuse was clearly widespread through from the 50's to probably the latter end of the last century. And most of them have got away with it. But i do agree it was pointless physically putting Janner on the stand. He wasn't well enough.

I find it beyond belief that we are chasing people who are dead for crimes which they allegedly committed many years ago! What a waste of public money and resources, is there not enough current crime to keep people occupied without resorting to this low base titillation. Surely there has to be a point where a line has to be drawn and we stop judging people on today's standards for offences committed when people and the authorities actually did turn a blind eye which allowed this sort of thing to happen in the first place!

There were more charges to be laid against Janner, which may've involved him and 'others'. It is probably just as well he didn't make it into the witness box to give evidence which might've prejudiced any case against said 'others'.

The decision whether Cliff gets indicted will surface early in the new year.

• Like 1

I find it beyond belief that we are chasing people who are dead for crimes which they allegedly committed many years ago! What a waste of public money and resources, is there not enough current crime to keep people occupied without resorting to this low base titillation. Surely there has to be a point where a line has to be drawn and we stop judging people on today's standards for offences committed when people and the authorities actually did turn a blind eye which allowed this sort of thing to happen in the first place!

I struggle to comprehend that sexual/physical abuse of minors was ever acceptable.

• Like 1

"Notwell", It really was a different time .

At the secondary school I attended it seemed everyone had the right to beat you, not just the "head master", the other masters , house captains (sixth formers) and prefects, bullying was on the curriculum , along with racism and sexism.flowers.gif

You didn't complain , if you did you were told not to be so soft and were advised to stick up for yourself.

I was quite small for my age and was bullied initially until I was regarded as a lunatic who didn't care and would take 'revenge' , then they left me alone.

"Notwell", It really was a different time .

At the secondary school I attended it seemed everyone had the right to beat you, not just the "head master", the other masters , house captains (sixth formers) and prefects, bullying was on the curriculum , along with racism and sexism.flowers.gif

You didn't complain , if you did you were told not to be so soft and were advised to stick up for yourself.

I was quite small for my age and was bullied initially until I was regarded as a lunatic who didn't care and would take 'revenge' , then they left me alone.

I remember the slipper being out. This would be late 70's.

And I was knuckled in the head by a teacher towards the late 80's. Sacking offence no question these days.

The cane was another one. Although clearly these things don't work because the same people were lining up every week.

The bit i've always found quite difficult to deal with is the abuse of young children. I have young children and I simply can't understand the mindset of people that act or used to act in this manner as a matter of course. It's really very wicked.

• 1 month later...

I posted this on another thread but thought it should go here too.

Jimmy Savile report leak reveals scathing criticism of BBC

Leaked draft of Dame Janet Smith’s inquiry report claims that predatory child abuser could be lurking undiscovered in the BBC even now.

The report, extracts of which were published by the investigative news website Exaro, is said to include “devastating detail” of the corporation’s “sheer scale of awareness” of the late star’s activities.

Dame Janet Smith’s draft report is said to point to a “deferential culture”, “untouchable stars” and “above the law” managers at the corporation. However, the BBC cannot be criticised for failing to uncover Savile’s “sexual deviancy”, it says.

The retired judge’s report outlines multiple rapes and indecent assaults on children by Savile, which she claims were all “in some way associated with the BBC”.

A BBC spokesman said they would not be commenting...............

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/20/jimmy-savile-inquiry-leak-reveals-scathing-criticism-of-bbc

EVIL BASTARDS.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

It seems to be a common theme...those that scream the loudest about family values and the dangers of the LGBT community...

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/09/politics/dennis-hastert-sexual-abuse-allegations/index.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/how-dennis-hastert-is-the-real-super-predator_b_9680912.html

Speaker of the House of Representatives is one of the most powerful positions in the US Government...makes you wonder if the UK Government is all that squeaky clean...

• Like 2